BDOT #4: OVER! Glyph Defends the Title!

owo

your followups are really creative Darx :eek:

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
I don't like to say how things should have been one way or another, but man, that was your set to win, Darx.

What can I say. I choked at the very end. A lot of my matches end up like that...
Kinda hurts to see all the mistakes I made too.

Glyph

Nothing wrong with mistakes, just learn from them and don't do that next time. You've already seen a ton of improvement in the past few months, no reason that trend should stop.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
:eek: Am I cool now?

Those were some pretty intense matches.

Thor

No now you just look like one of those hipsters who caught on too late lol.

I'm retro now:

:eek: :cool: :p

Glyph

Mostly for the sake of holding myself accountable I'm setting a deadline for losers finals at Sunday this week. Still a ways out but that way I can't get busy doing other stuff and forget entirely.

Glyph

I already consider this tournament a success, we had an awesome number of people enter and lots of unexpected wins and losses. Hype is lower now since there's so little to actually wait on, but even if it did just peter out (which I won't let it of course) I'd already be happy.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
I just need to play against ya guys more often.
Round-robin style would take ages, but more people would get to play, if we ever did that.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
When you said "upsets", I thought you were talking about matches with unexpected results? Not people literally being upset :confused:

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I might join in the next one, but I won't be going back in updates to participate if it comes to that. I don't like juggling all this stuff on my card.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I might join in the next one, but I won't be going back in updates to participate if it comes to that. I don't like juggling all this stuff on my card.
Agreed
When you said "upsets", I thought you were talking about matches with unexpected results? Not people literally being upset :confused:
I did originally.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Come on, play your matches Glyph and owo. Don't keep us waiting!

I want to know if owo's Falco can finally topple your R.O.B..

Glyph

Can't just skip losers finals! Powerup has been away from the boards recently, but hopefully he saw the deadline for Sunday and we can knock our games out sooner than later.

Also fair warning, the next BDOT won't be on 3.Q and unless the next update makes some serious improvements it won't be in that either. I'm -probably- going to run it on my own build, but am still open to doing 3.5 or even earlier builds instead.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
good bad news
good: I have repurposed an old computer with a mic. I may be able to do commentary on matches now!
bad: I lost my entire replays folder (not the one for the combo video, the other one) and now all the .bins are gone. If you want me to do them PM me (again).

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Can't just skip losers finals! Powerup has been away from the boards recently, but hopefully he saw the deadline for Sunday and we can knock our games out sooner than later.
If I recall correctly PU has recently gotten into a shit slinging contest along with Kien, you, and half the Minus community it seems on the 3.Q board. Maybe PM him?