BDOT #4: OVER! Glyph Defends the Title!

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Does that mean in replay your tag is PMBR | Longbottom now?

chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png
Huh. I guess? I never ran it when I was in before but sure.

Baby_Sneak

More like a PM tourney. My thought process didn't go very far. But if we want a balanced fast paced game where we don't bitch about everything let's just play some PM.
Nah, we just need to act smarter and don't knee-jerk over everything

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Nah, we just need to act smarter and don't knee-jerk over everything
Bingo. The thing is if enough of us say, "this mechanic is bad" it will get changed or we are being stupid and it won't. I do think it would be better if the Minus Backroom was bigger though.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I'd like to see his reasoning for that. I'm back on the PMBR so if it isn't "his playstyle sux" I might be able to fix it.
First off, I'm not a competitive brawl player, so I'm not fluent in terminology nor am I that aware of secret mechanics.
Secondly, PM me to discuss Pit. I don't want to clutter this topic any more than it already is.
Thirdly, I wouldn't complain about Pit. I'd honestly stop playing him and be a dedicated Sheik main, or stop playing Minus altogether. I don't have the time nor the energy to waste complaining.

Thor

More like a PM tourney. My thought process didn't go very far. But if we want a balanced fast paced game where we don't bitch about everything let's just play some PM.

Don't even get me started on PM...

You think this is bad...

The Concept said:
I don't have the time nor the energy to waste complaining.

I think I have enough for both of us.

Though incidentally, like 70% or so of the cast seems fine - I'm just rather vocal about the parts I think should be changed.

So who won in Falco vs Robotic Operating Butthead?

Baby_Sneak

Don't even get me started on PM...

You think this is bad...

I think I have enough for both of us.

Though incidentally, like 70% or so of the cast seems fine - I'm just rather vocal about the parts I think should be changed.

So who won in Falco vs Robotic Operating Butthead?
Nah, like nobody isn't broken enough.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Everyone's a Falcon main at heart, some of us just don't realize it yet.

Falcon is somewhere in my top 3 worst characters...

In other news, I might join tourneys more often. Until I can deal with getting nervous though, don't expect any wins from me.

Thor

Not totally related, but I think Greatest_Aether would fit well under the Ike picture in Doq's sig, just because.

I dunno if Doq wants to fill it or is saving spots for people he's fought or what though.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Not totally related, but I think Greatest_Aether would fit well under the Ike picture in Doq's sig, just because.

I dunno if Doq wants to fill it or is saving spots for people he's fought or what though.
He actually did ask and I said yes, I just haven't got around to adding him in.

Thor

Happy Happy Looosers! We can be Happy Happy Loooosers!

Although honestly I'd rather get seeded against someone else and try to stay in Winner's bracket longer...

The life of a loser I guess.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
What? I heard falcon's name being tarnished.

He benefited the most from the removal of stale move negation. As every move except uthrow, bthrow, dthrow, dtilt and jab are kill moves.