BDOT #4: OVER! Glyph Defends the Title!

PowerUp

Haha Kien. What's with the whole "X isn't the strongest Y player. I totally know someone better" bit?

Glyph

With no specific names as well, but I'm much more interested in playing this new ROB guy. Its not every day you see someone who plays him, especially at a high level.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
He isn't new. It's Gold. And Power, I believe that Thunda's Mario is better than yours. I could be wrong though.

Link actually has one of the best matchups against ROB in the game, but hey don't let me step on any of your johns ;)

So a 60/40 in ROBs favor is one of the best in the game?

NEWB

Rob can't use sideb cuz link has projectiles. That isn't considered a strong mismatch for rob?

I mean rob isn't broken anymore.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Rob can't use sideb cuz link has projectiles. That isn't considered a strong mismatch for rob?

I mean rob isn't broken anymore.

ROB can still use side B. He just doesn't use it as carelessly against a Link who has his projectiles available. Especially considering, he can use it during combos, not just to start them or approach.

Thor

I think ROB/Link is probably like 55-45 or 50-50. Also, waiting to see when it can be officially declared that someone won this thing.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Megasaturn, I'm gonna be keeping the chat open all day today. We need to get our matches done. Even if my conditions for play aren't the best. I've gotta not be home monday so I might end up leaving tomorrow.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Won my matches against Baby Sneak 2-1. Was pretty close, too.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Yeah, I had fun until I won a match. Then I was like, here comes ROB. And then I got combo'd from spawn to death. Man, just think the first match was like a single hit from me winning. I could've done stuff. I could've... I could've been a... somebody... :(

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Glyph is on a roll! Can PowerUp or owo stop him?

Find out next time on Best Damn Online Tourney 4!

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Glyph is on a roll! Can PowerUp or owo stop him?

Find out next time on Best Damn Online Tourney 4!

Callin it now: Glitch is gonna make a surprise appearance and kill Glyph, PowerUp, and owo...
At the same time