9. Pin Clock
9. Lightning
9. Bent 00
9. Tybis
13. Poo
13. AeroIncarnate
13. NEWB
13 (but first in our hearts). Doq

@owo - You played a hell of a tournament and managed to hand me my first loss in bracket in minus thus far. You make me worried for Falco in smash4.

@PowerUp - Wish our set had been more serious, but I understand how you'd kind of lost that drive to do things as of late. Hope you still check back in before horribly long because I need a nearby training partner for smash4 and you're looking like a very viable candidate.

@Darxmarx - You could have had it all man! By far the toughest set I've had to play online ever. If you learn even a few things from this tourney you're going to be an absolute terror to face next time around. I should also say there's not a single player here (myself included) that I would say rivals the level of mastery Darx has with Kirby with their respective characters. And with a damn wiimote, thats not even supposed to be possible.

@Baby_Sneak - One of the bigger surprise placements for me, I knew you had a pretty nasty Zard but the extend was completely lost on me. Here's hoping they don't nerf the big guy too hard because of this, I really don't think he needs touched at all.

@Kienamaru - Another set that was pretty tricky, for certain matchups at least =p Would have been interesting to see how game 3 went with another secondary character but damnit I don't want to lose tourney sets unless I REALLY have to. Great games man.

@The Concept - I can't even remember the last time I played you, but I'm very curious to see what allowed you to place where you did here. I'm off the next two days, PM me and lets try to get some games in!

@MegaSaturn99 - One day your Peach buffs will come and the world will be sunny and nice, til then just keep your chin up and doin you.

@Pin Clock @Lightning @Bent 00 @Tybis @AeroIncarnated @NEWB @Doqtor Kirby - Once we get down here I unfortunately have less and less to say since I didn't ever get to play you guys personally. All I can really do is say thanks a ton for participating, this whole thing would have been much less fun without such a varied and high level roster. Thanks a ton for making this tournament so worthwile!

Last edited by a moderator:

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
'Twas very fun. I just hope Wiimotes can be used to play Smash 4. They probably will, but ya never know.
watch, I'm gonna find out just now that the Wiimote was confirmed forever ago
My true regret is that I didn't get a kill with a ROB Laser. Oh well.

Thor

@owo we really gotta buff out our Falcos to get ready for some crazy strong version of ROB since Glyph's not going official Minus for any of these... I don't have a ROB to spar against but I hope you do...

Also great job Darx, I dunno if you need to ever make the switch off Wiimote that people earlier said we thought would be a good idea (though 3DS version is very much like a GC with a few exceptions, so who knows? Maybe you'll become a terrifying dual-wielder, able to switch off at a moment's notice! That would actually be scary man).

Glyph

The version of ROB I use in my build is actually worse than the 3.5 one since I've removed the double gyro, so I wouldn't stress on it terribly hard.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
The version of ROB I use in my build is actually worse than the 3.5 one since I've removed the double gyro, so I wouldn't stress on it terribly hard.
Good. No offense, Glyph, but I'd like to see a character other than R.O.B. win one of these tourneys.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
From my experience, Rob isn't hit TOO hardly by wifi lag either. Let's see some good Ganons take advantage of that, eh?

Thor

From my experience, Rob isn't hit TOO hardly by wifi lag either. Let's see some good Ganons take advantage of that, eh?

Ganondorf is hit pretty hard by ROB though.

Falco MIGHT be able to do something, or else I think we'd have to leave it to Sheik.