Minus Backroom
well I'm hosting...

3438- 8124-8165 in case you forgot

aaaaand he signs off?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Well if it's best 2/3 then I just won. I'm pissed though because Match 1 was a horrendous lag fest. Then Matches 2 and 3 only got slightly better.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Yeah, those matches had way too much lag. Oh well. Congrats on the win.

Did you notice how Zelda can't shield grab worth a crap?

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Yeah I did. Your Zelda is better than mine though for sure. I didn't know she had so much pressure.

Also I saved matches 2 and 3. They were really close. Match 1 was just a lag blowout.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Yeah I did. Your Zelda is better than mine though for sure. I didn't know she had so much pressure.
Thanks. If the lag had been less, I could have done better on matches 2 & 3... It's weird; we had a good connection back when we did those Link mirrors, didn't we? Plus I'm on a wired connection now, and I've had little lag against others. :/

I think I'll try out MinimaWiFi soon.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Back when we did those mirrors was before I moved. It very well could be my connection sucking. But I played The Concept the other day and it was fine.

Glyph

Deadline for any playable match is this Sunday! You guys that have made it this far really should be more in top of this!

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom

PowerUp

I'm like the final boss, just waiting in my room for a challenger to appear. Then I lose to the legendary hero, and the final final boss finishes me off, setting the stage for a final, epic confrontation.

Edit: Final!

Thor

I'm like the final boss, just waiting in my room for a challenger to appear. Then I lose to the legendary hero, and the final final boss finishes me off, setting the stage for a final, epic confrontation.

Edit: Final!

owo is the real final boss. Except he's also the legendary hero, because he's going to slay all who stand in his way in his quest to be the victor of the tournament.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Don't let Glyph win his own Tournament again! :eek:

Technically, Glyph didn't win BDOT#2, but he probably would have if we finished it.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
ROB is pretty tough with the characters I use. I don't even think his is the hardest ROB to fight.

Glyph

Link actually has one of the best matchups against ROB in the game, but hey don't let me step on any of your johns ;)