BDOT #4: OVER! Glyph Defends the Title!

Thor

Can't just skip losers finals! Powerup has been away from the boards recently, but hopefully he saw the deadline for Sunday and we can knock our games out sooner than later.

Also fair warning, the next BDOT won't be on 3.Q and unless the next update makes some serious improvements it won't be in that either. I'm -probably- going to run it on my own build, but am still open to doing 3.5 or even earlier builds instead.

Translation: Unless Glyph gets enough buffs to ROB to beat Falco (so owo [or me if I can make it this time]), he won't use 3.Q or the update past 3.Q.

Glyph

Lol I'd be happy to see an update where ROB didn't get nerfed, much less one where he got buffed. Besides, I think I gave you the wrong idea with my ROB/falco stance. Outside of owo, there's not a falco out there I worry about with ROB since I'm comfortable enough with him to play around what Falco can do. I'm probably even going to use him against owo and hope he doesn't stomp me into the ground.

No, the reason I'm not touching those updates is because they're just flat out full of really bad calls. So many good characters that have been made into just pale imitations. That's not brawl minus. You should never hit things unless they're truly OP against everyone, not because you don't feel like learning to DI or improve at the game. To be clear I'm only assuming the next update will be as stupid as the previous ones since, well, they have been dumb for a long time. I don't have much faith that things will turn around and get better when I've watched it crumble for months now.

Tl;dr: I'm going to use a fun version of minus with powerful characters all around, not baby's first smash bros with a roster of mediocre characters unless you're lucky enough to share a main with a BRoomer.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Translation: Unless Glyph gets enough buffs to ROB to beat Falco (so owo [or me if I can make it this time]), he won't use 3.Q or the update past 3.Q.
The only thing is that 3.5 ROB is still great and he still didn't beat owo...
Tl;dr: I'm going to use a fun version of minus with powerful characters all around, not baby's first smash bros with a roster of mediocre characters unless you're lucky enough to share a main with a BRoomer.
Two things
1. Kien kind of mains Peach. She is still mediocre.
2. Peach has always been mediocre. Fix it for these tourneys plz.

Thor

The only thing is that 3.5 ROB is still great and he still didn't beat owo...

Two things
1. Kien kind of mains Peach. She is still mediocre.
2. Peach has always been mediocre. Fix it for these tourneys plz.

Falco is not a BRroomer main and he's awesome. I don't think Falcon is and he's awesome [Dorf is being reverted, what BRroomer mains him?]. Who in the BR mains Sheik, Ness [who's getting reverted], Fox, and Kirby? They're all great and I don't know who in the BR mains them...

Glyph said:
there's not a falco out there I worry about with ROB

Yet you've told me in the past you would go Ness against me in tournament and pray you couldn't get caught offstage with my Falco, not that you'd play ROB... contradiction?

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Falco is not a BRroomer main and he's awesome. I don't think Falcon is and he's awesome [Dorf is being reverted, what BRroomer mains him?]. Who in the BR mains Sheik, Ness [who's getting reverted], Fox, and Kirby? They're all great and I don't know who in the BR mains them...

Yet you've told me in the past you would go Ness against me in tournament and pray you couldn't get caught offstage with my Falco, not that you'd play ROB... contradiction?

I main Falcon and Dorf.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
A custom setup for the next tourney, huh? Interesting...

Which version of 'Dorf will you be using? *hint, hint*

Glyph

I'm confident I could (and already have in the past) win with either of the two. Ness is a more favorable matchup, but I'm more comfortable with ROB. Would really just depend on which one I felt like playing more at the time.

Oh and Bent, its still a while out but I'm definitely open to using one of your versions, namely the one you made after we discussed what should be changed on it.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
I don't think Falcon is and he's awesome
Everyone's a Falcon main at heart, some of us just don't realize it yet.

Thor

Wow I just got rekt by Doq. And no Darx, but thanx.

Baby_Sneak

Lol I'd be happy to see an update where ROB didn't get nerfed, much less one where he got buffed. Besides, I think I gave you the wrong idea with my ROB/falco stance. Outside of owo, there's not a falco out there I worry about with ROB since I'm comfortable enough with him to play around what Falco can do. I'm probably even going to use him against owo and hope he doesn't stomp me into the ground.

No, the reason I'm not touching those updates is because they're just flat out full of really bad calls. So many good characters that have been made into just pale imitations. That's not brawl minus. You should never hit things unless they're truly OP against everyone, not because you don't feel like learning to DI or improve at the game. To be clear I'm only assuming the next update will be as stupid as the previous ones since, well, they have been dumb for a long time. I don't have much faith that things will turn around and get better when I've watched it crumble for months now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this has been my thoughts exactly