BDOT #4: OVER! Glyph Defends the Title!

Glyph

I'm pretty sure some of you guys are talking about stages and others are talking about character counterpicks exclusively.

Regardless, this tournament is 100% underway! Get your matches done before Sunday and report them back here as you knock them out!

It's past 12, but I'll join to mess up people's bys :rolleyes:

Kien actually snagged the last spot late last night, and for the sake of not completely redoing the bracket I'm going to put you down as a replacement right now. Sorry man :(, but odds are good that at least one person won't be able to play so you still have a shot of getting on board!

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Job obtained. It's time to fight.

Thor

Glyph said:
*does not let owo into bracket*

Glyph's scared of owo:

Just kidding. Would've loved to see more of owo's Falco as a result of him being in the tournament though (hopefully another one comes up after August 9th so I can join in too).

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Nice game, owo....
I need to play your Falco.

Glyph

You guys don't even know, there was a game where he three stocked me that I couldn't even save out of the pain. Falco is a HUGE problem for ol rob.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Is anyone else having trouble with joining someone's room online and vice versa?

I'm afraid I won't be able to have a match because of this...
I guess all I can do is pray.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Is anyone else having trouble with joining someone's room online and vice versa?

I'm afraid I won't be able to have a match because of this...
I guess all I can do is pray.
I'm kinda having this problem as well. But just with regular matches.

owo

Kien actually snagged the last spot late last night, and for the sake of not completely redoing the bracket I'm going to put you down as a replacement right now. Sorry man :(, but odds are good that at least one person won't be able to play so you still have a shot of getting on board!

thanx; I'm way late anyway so it's my bad lol

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I can vouch for the issue. NEWB and I are trying to fight and I can't join...

Lightning

Ikesexual
Lost to Tybis. 2-0. (Don't know if he saved matches because I didn't) :p

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Doesn't Jomo play online via your Wii, Glyph? He doesn't have an account here that I know of, so I can't PM him to set up a match.

I might be able to get online tomorrow at 4PM or 5PM EST.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I'm up against Jomo in Round 1? That's the expert Lucario on Glyph's level, right?
I'm playing Glyph round one ;_;

Sorry man :(, but odds are good that at least one person won't be able to play so you still have a shot of getting on board!
If you're talking about me cause I won't be home until Monday You've got another think coming. I will beat you with my 1337 Peach and you will enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
So I fight the victor between Jomo and Bent. Never fought any of them before.

Last edited by a moderator:

PowerUp

Might try to get my next match in on a less busy night...I had some pretty nasty lag last night against just about everyone. Only 23 ping though.