BDOT #4: OVER! Glyph Defends the Title!

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
These deadlines are not exceptionally strict, I'll probably only enforce it on that cut off if every other player has done their match and is ready for round 2. The important thing is making sure as many people get to play as possible, so expect flexibility from myself.
Thanks bro.

Thor

MegaSaturn99 said:
Dat Lucario is ... ridiculous. (Changes main from Peach to Lucario.) Also gonna be in KS this weekend w/o my wii unless you're ok accommodating me Glyph Ima drop out.

If you think that's crazy, check this one out...
Like, it's still hard to believe he made that obscene comeback...

Also, good luck to all in the tournament this weekend - I wish I could attend but alas, summer college crap and not being allowed to bring my Wii mean I can't.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
I guess I'll join now.
FC: 1595-1379-9007

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I find out if I got the job today. So by tomorrow you should have your answer.

Glyph

Awesome, Darx! I'll update the OP when I get home tonight. And concept I'll be crossing my fingers, there's certainly a spot for you man

EDIT: just realized it sounds like I'm rooting against you getting a job, of course gettin paid trumps smash tournaments so good luck regardless!

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I'm just glad you caught that before I could say something lol

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Option 1: 3.Q Tournament
Option 2: Do nothing. Carry on as planned.
Option 3: Pick another build or version of Minus for the tournament. Let others know so that they can download ahead of time.
Option 4: Move the date of the tournament.
Option 5: Move the release date of the update.
Option 6: Any combination of the aforementioned options.

Glyph

I'm staying 3.5 for this. Also concept you should consider a different text color, that black is practically impossible to read on mobile lol

Oh and Tybis you should just enter! We have an unlimited number of slots to fill and the more we get the better this tourney will go!

you goon

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Slightly gray. Is that better?
I really liked the black text though...

Glyph

A million times better, trust me. Black text is cool but on a very dark grey background its a little less so

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
you should just enter! We have an unlimited number of slots to fill and the more we get the better this tourney will go!

you goon

I thought that'd give certain entrants less matches or something like that? I mean, I guess it isn't a HUGE DEAL since nobody's losing any money over it... I guess I'll join then!

and dontchu call me a goon I'll mess u up

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I haven't faced Tybis yet....Hopefully I'll be able to play...

Glyph

I thought that'd give certain entrants less matches or something like that? I mean, I guess it isn't a HUGE DEAL since nobody's losing any money over it... I guess I'll join then!

and dontchu call me a goon I'll mess u up

Actually you entering guarantees MORE matches. Its looking like right now I'll have to use a 16 man bracket, which means a handful of people will have a round one match while the majority of the rest get a bye. The more byes we can get off the bracket, the smoother this all can run. If you guys have local friends who might want to play, ask them! Nothing to lose, and tons of experience to gain.

Glyph

Nope! This tournament will be 3.5 through and through.

OP has been updated with everyone so far, if I've missed you let me know asap!

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Those punny introductions at the bottom of the OP are my favorite thing, just so you know.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Those punny introductions at the bottom of the OP are my favorite thing, just so you know.
I'm curious how creative he can get, actually. For example....what can he say for me?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Trying to lure me...Hahaha.
I didn't get the call that I was expecting today. I must now go down there tomorrow to get an answer. I can't know if I can play until I have an answer.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
How long will this tournament be lasting. If it doesn't last too long I should be able to join in too.

Thor

Now I want to sign up just to see what you'd say about me (although I'd hope I wouldn't go the route of Jomo...). Blast my not having a Wi-Fi compatible Wii to use!

EDIT: PS Aeroincarnated, if it's not part of the joke, it should be "You're not worth the trouble", not "Your not worth the trouble". It could also be "Hands off my bread!" [or "Hands off my prey!" for those who don't like the bread joke].