Someone play with me. It's my birthday.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Thank you~

Gold_TSG

:C no birthday brawls?

Thor

I'm on CST, I should be open like 8:15 my time for a bit if you are at your time... I have to shower right now but I'll check back once I finish.

Gold_TSG

I'm around for pretty much the rest of the night.

Thor

Be heading downstairs right now to plug in my Wii and get online. I will leave the xat chat open if you want to communicate between matches easily: http://xat.com/BrawlMinusWIFI

If not, no worries. We can record some tonight if you want too.

Gold_TSG

I'll be on in like 10 minutes. I gotta take care of a few quick things, and the only chat that works for me is the other chat. Xat doesn't load up for some reason.

Thor

Not fully clear on how to load up the other chat, but... if it's the site-used one, I'll try to figure it out...

Gold_TSG

The site chat is easy to use.

Thor

GGs. Lag johns. I'll get a few off you next time.

No idea who CG is, but we're WiFi friends now or whatever. Thanks to Glyph in teams - I'll get better so that you don't have to do so much work. Thanks for all the wakeups post-Rest.

Gold_TSG

Anyone available?

Gold_TSG

I'm gonna go ahead and claim the DK champ spot...

I've become a runner-up with Marth, and I plan to challenge Pin for the title.

Gonna snatch the runner-up for Dorf tomorrow before challenging Bent for the title.

Gold_TSG

I guess I was too sleepy and didn't realize which topic I posted that in... Lol.

I posted in the right one this time. I took the runner up from Crits, and from what he told me, no one had the DK spot.

WastedCrits

Well, I said I didn't know if anyone had the DK spot, sorry if I misled you through my phrasing or something. :? More on topic, I can play you for that Dorf spot later tonight, I just need to get some sleep sometime today before that.

Gold_TSG

I'm up for games for a while.

Glyph

I'm online also, message me in the chat or something but you might need to say my name a bunch of times to get my attention.

CaptainEllipsis

Graphic/Character Designer
Name CaptainEllipsis (Ellip on wifi, but spelled with japanese characters)
Friend Code: 4855-8010-7563
Weekly availability : Anytime usually. If I'm on Skype, definitely.
Time availability: Anytime after 12:00 pm usually
Main/s: Luigi, ZSS, Diddy, Wolf. Ocassionally others though
People who might play on the same console: No., Kool%, and Mose. Usually only interested in 2v2's, but they'll play anything.
Anything else you want to add: I play PM a lot as well, so if I'm online and it says "Max" behind my name, i'm on Minus; If it says "PM" I'm on PM :p. I'm usually sitting in Minus Xat or Dabessdi when I'm playing anyway. Also feel free to add me on Skype (same name, also no mic), if it's easier for you. I can stream/record as well (under request, but I can't do both :p).

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Name The Concept (CNCPT on wifi)
Friend Code: 2022-4105-1387
Weekly availability : Off of school now so...anytime? Let's say Friday.
Time availability: Evenings Eastern Time.
Main/s: Sheik, Link, Pit. Anyone with a sword. Random.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
Name: Bashdemears (YUK!Ã’ on wifi)
FC: 2192-7974-8400
Availability: Weekends mainly.
Time: All day but I'm on Pacific time. Most days after school (after 4)
Mains: Falco, R.O.B. Marth
Learning: Pichu, Ivysaur, Captain F.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor

Bashdemears, we should play this weekend if you're open (I hope to be open either Saturday or Sunday - I'll try to get back online to give you times). I'm on Central Standard Time [I think that's 2 hours ahead of you? Might be 1.].

I'm more or less a Falco main at this point (main Pika in Brawl and can play him in Brawl-), I have a [in my opinion] rather solid TL and MK and play a wide variety of other characters so I can give you practice with whomever, including but not limited to Lucario (pseudo-main), Marth, Captain Falcon, Olimar (eh), Ice Climbers (eh), Ganondorf, Fox (eh), Ike, Sheik, Ness, Samus, and ZSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.