The Official Match-Making Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Just got home. Will be available for a while once I'm situated.

Gold_TSG

Around for an hour..

Gold_TSG

When someone wants to play, note me. I can't keep filling up this place when I'm available waiting for no one lol.

Thor

If anyone can play from now until like 10:00 (maybe I can stretch it), leave a message here or PM me. I'll be checking back at like 6 and 7 and 8, but I can play at any time as long as I'm notified (dinner might mess things up a bit, but I'm not doing any homework tonight so it's all good otherwise).

Thor

If anyone's open today or tomorrow, leave a message here (can't be much after like 10:00 pm CST, so 11:00 on the East Coast, 9 on the west coast) or PM me. I don't just turn my Wii on and check the WiFi, I look around here for people to play.

Or does no one really have weekends open so I should just give up on getting more WiFi matches in?

Glyph

I'm hoping on wifi for a bit if anyone wants to play, I'll be in the xat and the regular chat room!

Thor

Just reiterating, I'm available today (I say this mainly because around this time of day is when Gold_TSG seems to be available, other than after midnight...).

Gold_TSG

I have roughly 20 minutes, so I'll hop on for a quick few.

Thor

Sorry, I went to the bathroom and saw this... I can play a match if you want... I'm used to you being available until like, 3, but I'll remember 2 from now on.

Gold_TSG

Depends on when I work. Got 10 mins now.

Gold_TSG

GGs. Wish I had more time.

Thor

GGs. I'll try mentioning it earlier next weekend or something.

Still open if anyone has time - message here or PM me through the site.

EDIT: Gah, why does it seem like no one's ever open to play for more than like 10 minutes?

Gold_TSG

People are just busy lol. If you're around for a bit, I can play once I've showered.

NEWB

Getting my wii back today, so I can probably play tonight. Pm me or post hear to arrange a time. Available after 6pm PST, but dinner may get in the way.

Gold_TSG

I've got like an hour and twenty minutes right now. Otherwise it'll be the usual when I get home from work.

Thor

NEWB, do you want to try to play about 8:00 CST (I think that's 7:00 PST, your time)? I've got dinner soon (I think) but I'd like to play someone tonight since I have some time. I also will try to be in the xat chat if you use that around 8:00 CST to confirm.

NEWB

Sure. Just got my wii back. I'll try to be available the, but I don't know when I'll have dinner.

Thor

I;m actually set up right now if you want and we can be at it in like 5 minutes or so. I can also wait until 7 [your time] (or later if dinner gets in the way)

Thor

Wait the time difference is two hours? I'm so stupid... I might not be open for very long at that time (parents + bedtime = shutdown...). I should fix my timezone math then... But I'll wait.

NEWB

I'm sorry Thor. Looks like I can't play after all. My dumb ass computer thinks my sd is rite protects no matter which way I flip the switch, and now I can't even get to my computer. Maybe some other time...

Thor

That sucks. I hope you can get your SD card fixed.

I'll have to go back to waiting and hoping people are open at a later date then (preferably on the weekend). I'll also keep in mind that the US has 4 times zones (so Pacific is two hours behind me, not one, while the east coast is still just one hour ahead).

Status
Not open for further replies.