The Official Match-Making Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor

I will try to be on very soon (like by 8:00) once I write your FC down to find you. I can probably play until at least 10:00 (so at least 2 hours).

If you want to record, cool (I just have to hope I'm not getting 4-stocked...)

Thor

Tomorrow (4/5) I am going to try to be open (able to play) around noon CST [pretty much whenever, but noon is a good time, at least as of now]. I can be open sooner if people post here or in the chat (I now can find that easily). If you want to play me, just leave a message here or in the chat. I'll play anyone but I only have Glyph, Faucet, Bent, and NEWB's codes currently (as per the original post), so if you aren't one of those people, you'll have to tell me your code. (I didn't recognize anyone else among the FCs who use this forum frequently so I didn't put those in my Wii.)

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Anyone around tonight?

Thor

Gold_TSG, you available today (or anyone else - it's just that Gold just left a message)? I'm available pretty much all of today [after about 11am CST, or about 90 minutes after I posted this], someone has to leave me a message though or be in the chat. I'll try to check each hour both here and the WiFI xat chat.

Gold_TSG

I can play for the next 45 mins before work. Won't be available until after 12 later when I get home.

Thor

Well crap I just saw this... I bet you left already... but I'm online now.

Gold_TSG

It's over there --->

I have very little time left, so I can only do a few matches right now.

Thor

sorry about that - I read when you are open (so now I know). Thanks for the matches though - your Bowser is way different from Fe's. Nice DK too.

Gold_TSG

GGs. Hope to play more later. :)

Gold_TSG

Sure, but it might be a little while. I have a couple things to watch on Adult Swim.

Thor

okay, i'll beonline probs until at least midnight, so when you can get on is good for me.

I've started a room already.

Gold_TSG

Well it's almost 12:30 here, so I can't calculate the difference since I don't know your timezone. I might be able to hop on for a bit now since my shows start at 1:30am.

Thor

Lucario counter too good. I almost recorded that match, then realized we hadn't been recording along the way. I gotta step up my game, but GGs all the way. Hopefully we can play again sometime (although I'm rarely able to stay up this late (or what is late for me)). Thanks for the matches.

Gold_TSG

I'm surprised I could do anything with sonic, as I never use him, and he's a pain to use online. Some of those earlier matches got pretty bad with lag, but it managed to smooth out after a while.

Thor

Well I went upstairs because I realized my brother was probably playing LoL, and he was and then he stopped. Somehow though, his games never lag when I use WiFi... good games though.

If someone wants to play WiFi, I'll be open pretty much all of today, but I'm only gonna check the site at noon, 3, 6, and 7:30-ish, and I can't play past 9. Just leave a message in this thread or message me. [I'm open all day until 9, but I don't want to constantly check the site, so that's why I put these times down.]

Gold_TSG

Anyone around? I got an hour and a half.

Thor

I'm here now - we can get in a match for like 40ish minutes. I'll be online whenever you read this (unless you read it in the next 5 minutes - it takes me a bit to set up so I'll be getting online). If you use this chat, we can communicate between matches and stuff: http://xat.com/BrawlMinusWIFI

Gold_TSG

Not bad. I only quit out of that Lucario match because the lag became unbearable. I couldn't move whatsoever.

Thor

ick. I should get better at Ganon. That Ganon vs Samus though. You had me feeling so zoned but I'd get a zero-death and it'd be even. GGs all-around.

Gold_TSG

I'm not amazing with samus. I figured I'd give her a shot, and it didn't go well lol

Thor

I'm available pretty much only on Friday nights after 4:00pm CST (East coast, that would be 5:00, West Coast that's 3:00, other timezones I don't know) and weekends before 11:00 pm CST, after about 9:00 am CST (and school holidays). So if anyone has time to play next weekend and wants to play on WiFi, leave a message here somewhere so that we can set that up (or private message me).

Gold_TSG

I'm around if anyone wants to play.

Gold_TSG

Still waitin on you newb.

I'll take anyone right now tho. I got roughly an hour and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.