The Official Match-Making Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
Yeah dude im also available now and friday. I've been playing minus since the first MAX build. I don't think im crazy pro but if I getlose raped in our first couple of matches its because I have to get used to button lag.

Thor

Eh, I'm not top-level yet either (I tend to think of Glyph as one of the best we have, though I've admittedly only played like 5 people on this site).

Also johns in advance too good.

I'll try to be available Friday too. Is that Friday 4:00 PM Pacific Time? Just want to make sure I'm not waiting around or keep you waiting around if you're open then.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I might be up for a few tonight if anyone wants.

Gold_TSG

Added you. I'll be waiting in a room.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I have actually never played online with Brawl, it's always been local, but I'd love to try it out. I'll be up for some matches after maybe 7pm Eastern time. Who's in?

Glyph

I'm going to be on pretty much all day today, just send me a PM here and I should check back every hour or so

WastedCrits

Yeah, I should be available mostly the rest of the day til pretty late. I'll go ahead and be in and out of the chat starting now, if anyone wants to play some.

Gold_TSG

If anyone is still around, I can go a bit.

Gold_TSG

I'll add you in a few. Just finishing up some tests.

Gold_TSG

Added you. Here's hoping the lag ain't bad.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Is it always this easy for you? Ha...

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
You are indeed quite the skillful player. I must go, but I plan to beat you someday. I'll be doing some apparently much needed training. Farewell.

Gold_TSG

I look forward to it!

Gold_TSG

Kien and Ellipsis can keep up in the right conditions, but aside from them, not really.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Eleven days is a long time....no promises though.

Status
Not open for further replies.