The Official Match-Making Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WastedCrits

I'm available to play fairly often, too. I pop in to the chat later in the day, and usually check the forum whenever I get on the internet, so I'm bound to see any PMs. Also, Is the chat we meet up at supposed to be the brawlminus.tk, or the xat chats(which I think there's two of)? It seems counterproductive to have multiple chats to meet up and play.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I'm usually available after 12am eastern, since I work at night. On days off I'm free for most of the day after 2pm when I wake up.

Gold_TSG

I'm available for a bit. Lemme add you and hop in a room.

Gold_TSG

Well that was a fun bunch of matches. GGs wastedcrits!

Gold_TSG

I'll be getting out of work early tonight if anyone is around to play around 9ish pm.

Glyph

I'm looking to play a game or two if anyone else is free for a bit, check the old Xat site for it though since the IRC client we have here doesn't have any sound notifications and I don't want to sit and stare at a white screen for forever.

http://xat.com/BrawlMinusWIFI (in case you're lazy like me)

Smilindeth

Sitting in both at the moment, will edit this post when I drop out if I remember to.

Edit: Off for the night now.

Gold_TSG

Anyone wanna play?

NEWB

I can play! Though I usually like arranging matches in advance. Matches won't happen if both people aren't online.

Gold_TSG

I'm around right now. If I can find your FC, I'll add you and wait in a room.

Got a room up. Feel free to jump in.

Gold_TSG

It's 10:40pm here, but I'll be up most of the night. Pick a time.

Gold_TSG

NEWB said:
My dinner will be ready in 20 mins. So if I take another 20ish to eat, how about 1130 then?

Works for me.

Gold_TSG

Next time I hope to 1v1 newb.

Gold_TSG

If that's when we can, then of course.

Thor

If someone's online, I might be able to play... do we set up WiFi exactly the same as we would for Brawl, except after booting up Brawl-?

My FC (if there is an entirely different FC that needs to be found for Brawl-, then ignore this) is 4986-6645-6355. I'll play anyone... I can't say for how good or bad I am, but at a regular Brawl tournament I took 5th (only one I've entered), and I took 13th at the most recent Melee tournament I entered.

I'm running Brawl- Max 1.01. Just so I'm on the same version.

Glyph

I'm on for a bit if anyone wants to play. I've got both the xat and the IRC open, if you use the IRC make sure you say my name so it beeps at me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.