BDOT #4: OVER! Glyph Defends the Title!

Baby_Sneak

well, i just 2-1 with kien. so, im excited now because at other tournies, i mostly do horrible, and there do be some wifi warriors that be doing some things in smash, and in traditional fighters.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
When is my next match? I only ever faced concept and that's it.
We are both waiting on the owo vs Bent 00 fight.
We must have patience.
However, I've almost forgotten how to play, due to waiting and letting life run its course.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
well, i just 2-1 with kien. so, im excited now because at other tournies, i mostly do horrible, and there do be some wifi warriors that be doing some things in smash, and in traditional fighters.

Yeah, sorry about ragequitting mid match. I had to relocate my wii, get away from my nephew, get in the BR meeting, and get stuff ready for today. Might have to drop out the tourney because i'm moving in 3 hours. :/

And yeah, i do great in friendlies but tournaments just don't work out well, usually do to my intense nervousness and awful playing conditions. People who i've beaten all day and night wind up winning against me and are all like... "o_O... didn't expect to win that."

ANYWAY... set me in losers but if i can't be reached in time, then i'm out. Now i'm gonna get some sleep.

Glyph

I think Bent said he couldn't play until Monday or something right? If the owo/Bent game isn't done by then I'll DQ one of the two of them and get everything running again. Til then, there's still a decent number of matches that can get done. Here's the updated bracket again!

http://i.imgur.com/F62gD4T.png

Baby_Sneak

the PowerUp huh? i played him before and i know his stuff and he knows mine,so itll be fun ( im still after you Glyph, for when you dawgged me when i played fox).

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Let's go Tybis! I'm excited cause I haven't played you yet.
Tomorrow should be great, or you could show up sometime before I go to sleep tonight.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I'm having a little difficulty matching up with owo due to my work schedule.

I will most likely have time Monday. If I have not played owo by Tuesday, I will forfeit.

PowerUp

Instead of DQing Bent or owo, how about giving one of their spots to DIJoe (only if one of them is unable to play, of course).

Glyph

Instead of DQing Bent or owo, how about giving one of their spots to DIJoe (only if one of them is unable to play, of course).

That would certainly be preferable to a DQ, assuming he can be available like right away on Sunday/Monday.

Glyph

Had a thought, owo and DIJoe should go ahead and play a set. If Bent makes it in time, awesome, and we just count those games as friendlies. If not, we won't have to wait even longer and will be able to get it moving again.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
I admit that I'm surprised you beat Kien, Sneak. Show me that tournament strength!

I think we all are. I played and beat Sneak consistently before the tourney. Either I suck at tournaments, or he got better. Or... Charizard? I didn't even know the dude played Charizard.

Oh and guys, I got internet at the new place already. It's... a weak connection though so I'm kind of scared to see how badly I'll lag.

Thor

Doq in your sig I should either be under MK or Samus (cuz she won't fall like a rock in the new one). You could also stick me under Pikachu.

Good luck to owo - show 'em how Falco butters his br- prey! [I seem to have lost the ability to strikethrough : ( oh well...]

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
owo VS me is happening this Monday. I'll definitely be available that evening - night.

This will be the third time we've faced off in BDOT Tourneys -- owo won the first time around, then I won in BDOT 2.

Time for a tie breaker!

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby_Sneak

I think we all are. I played and beat Sneak consistently before the tourney. Either I suck at tournaments, or he got better. Or... Charizard? I didn't even know the dude played Charizard.

Oh and guys, I got internet at the new place already. It's... a weak connection though so I'm kind of scared to see how badly I'll lag.
i definitly got better and stuff.