BDOT #4: OVER! Glyph Defends the Title!

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I gave both of my rounds replays to Doqtor Kirby, but he said that my Pit match against owo today desynched.
I get to fight Pin for the first time. Fighting a new person is always exciting.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Glyph, I thought Poo was one of your guys? Is his Pin fight happening? It was my understanding that you said he dropped out...

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Are all the vids gonna beosted in one place? A bdot tourney video dump maybe?
Doq is putting up all the videos people shoot him. So if anyone has rps that they haven't sent him, do it plz.

Last edited by a moderator:

PowerUp

Doq, do you just want youtube links, or would you rather I convert to another format and send via dropbox or something?

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Doq, do you just want youtube links, or would you rather I convert to another format and send via dropbox or something?
It's already in video format?
I prefer rp*.bin files myself, but if it's already premade in video, go right ahead and send it somewhere to me.
Swear to god tho if it's in 4:3 screen ratio I'm gonna kill somebody.

NEWB

GGs indeed. They were close games won mostly for matchup reasons but we both played well.

Er.... I did sd once the last match though.

Thor

^^^

Was gonna quote NEWB and say "No Johns" but Doq did it in a much more stylish manner.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
So I fight Kien next? Oy... None of my mains are particularly good against Link's projectile spam...

NEWB

Also, I did sd. Lag made me do Blast burn instead of downb glide. Very pain. Much punish.

Not trying to make anything of this. I'm just trying to be factual. Pretty sure I would have lost anyway but I did sd.

Last edited by a moderator:

PowerUp

Finally got the match with Sneak in. 2-1 in PowerUp's favor. The second match is amazingly close.