BDOT #4: OVER! Glyph Defends the Title!

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Double post but who cares. Completely dropping purin as a main.

(as in, 1-2 lb won, with a 4-stock on my purin. seems reminiscent of another set I had this tourney)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Owo took my bent fight.....no matter. Still no match now. Either way my next fight will be a good one.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
PowerUp 2-0 Tybis. I'll upload the matches tomorrow.
'Just because you think you're good doesn't mean you're good at wifi matches'; I learned this the hard way. o_O
INTO LOSER'S BRACKET I GO.

PowerUp

'Just because you think you're good doesn't mean you're good at wifi matches'; I learned this the hard way. o_O

Wifi does matter, but I think it really came down to me adapting to the matchup first. That's only a temporary advantage, however. Who knows what will happen next time. Good games.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
is it just me or are both bent's accounts suspended; & is the chat dead?
nvm got in
I'm back from the void now. We always match up in these tourneys, eh owo? PM me to set up a time for our match.

I haven't played online in weeks... Anyone want to help me practice?

We are still using Minus 3.5, I assume.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
This is it. ou and me next round. Letsa go.

I'm back from the void now. We always match up in these tourneys, eh owo? PM me to set up a time for our match.

I haven't played online in weeks... Anyone want to help me practice?

We are still using Minus 3.5, I assume.

Oh Me Me pick me!

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I got my 3.Q SD card ready to go, but now I have an errand to run -- I'll be back later tonight.

Thor

Owo, you should return those Dissidia quotes to the rift they came fr- I mean the blank space of th-- oh just stop bringing them up!

JK I appreciated it. Also good luck to people still in tournament - am curious who will come out on top!