Community cBliss Competition!

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Pin why is your CSPs so hard to copy.​

They aren't for me because
since I have the .fla and can change them just by changing the color in the fill bucket tool

I'm surprised to hear they're so hard to recolor in photoshop, I had figured that would have been a simple change

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
They aren't for me because
since I have the .fla and can change them just by changing the color in the fill bucket tool

I'm surprised to hear they're so hard to recolor in photoshop, I had figured that would have been a simple change
Bruh. I was talking about the poses in the CSPs are hard to copy. Both the Roy and Marth renders were based on your art. Along with these.
aijQvOX.png

Nh6ASvo.png

Thor

In Pokemon, shiny pokemon are differently coloured pokemon. Lucario is primarily gold. The only shiny pokemon recolour they have in Smash is Mewtwo's green recolour (possibly Pikachu's red recolour in Brawl. They can be that subtle.)

I know what shinys are, I just... don't really like Lucario's shiny form I guess.

Flair Guy

In Pokemon, shiny pokemon are differently coloured pokemon. Lucario is primarily gold. The only shiny pokemon recolour they have in Smash is Mewtwo's green recolour (possibly Pikachu's red recolour in Brawl. They can be that subtle.)
You forgot to mention that they're almost all either Lime Green or Pink.

Thor

You forgot to mention that they're almost all either Lime Green or Pink.

I think Wooper's is reddish? In any case it's adorable and one of my favorite Pokémon easily [maybe my favorite of all].

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
Did you guys forget that all of jigglypuff's skins are of his shiny? ? ? He's normally supposed to be a lot more reddish! but in the anime he was pale ish like his shiny, so that's what was used in EVERY super smash bros, since pikachu and jigglypuff were only popular because of the anime... it's a misconception that jiggs is supposed to be light pink.... basically pikachu and purin are reps for the series, mewtwo and lucario and pichu were reps for movies released around that time, and charizard and squirtle were show reps, but they used ivysaur instead of bulbasaur to be more consistent and change them into the reps for "trainer red" in games, and then greninja was the only rep who was a rep because of popularity from the games, and he was decided to be in smash before x and y released and he therefore wasn't even popular yet, just "cool looking"... I expected sceptile to be in that game as a rep since ORAS was releasing soon afterwards and they didn't have a grass starter rep anymore but that's WAAYYY off topic

Last edited by a moderator:

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Did you guys forget that all of jigglypuff's skins are of his shiny? ? ? He's normally supposed to be a lot more reddish! but in the anime he was pale ish like his shiny, so that's what was used in EVERY super smash bros, since pikachu and jigglypuff were only popular because of the anime... it's a misconception that jiggs is supposed to be light pink.... basically pikachu and purin are reps for the series, mewtwo and lucario and pichu were reps for movies released around that time, and charizard and squirtle were show reps, but they used ivysaur instead of bulbasaur to be more consistent and change them into the reps for "trainer red" in games, and then greninja was the only rep who was a rep because of popularity from the games, and he was decided to be in smash before x and y released and he therefore wasn't even popular yet, just "cool looking"... I expected sceptile to be in that game as a rep since ORAS was releasing soon afterwards and they didn't have a grass starter rep anymore but that's WAAYYY off topic
They actually have changed jigglypuff in gen 6 to match her anime colours so she's a more skin tone now while her shiny is a darker pink colour.

Flair Guy

Thor

The classic marth costume makes me think this (at 2:03):

Flair Guy

Today's Theme : Pokemon Black and White and Knuckles
sZ8kNzt.jpg

Here I come, rougher than the rest of them, the best of them, tougher than leather.
You can call me Knuckles, unlike Sonic I don't chuckle, I'd rather flex my downloads

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
So Gold from the forums requested that I make a costume using his Color Scheme. He told me I can finish this whenever I felt like it. So I felt it was a good time to finish now. Just one day before his birthday.
Happy Early Birthday Gold. i'm never doing something this nice again.

Thor

So Gold from the forums requested that I make a costume using his Color Scheme. He told me I can finish this whenever I felt like it. So I felt it was a good time to finish now. Just one day before his birthday.​
Happy Early Birthday Gold. i'm never doing something this nice again.​
Wait you did something nice? Who are you and what have you done with AeroIncarnated!?

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
That is the best Dorf skin ever. Period.

Thor

That is the best Dorf skin ever. Period.

I won't use it over the black/white one:
A) Because I'm pretty sure everyone I play with will try to fight me for it
B) If I ever play you, I certainly can't use it
C) There's not a C, I'd totally use it but A and B.

Flair Guy

kpym2kU.jpg

If you guys associate it with anything but the Nintendo game in the title, I'm quitting textures and going back to mashups
Japan Only games are hard to write for

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I won't use it over the black/white one:
A) Because I'm pretty sure everyone I play with will try to fight me for it
B) If I ever play you, I certainly can't use it
C) There's not a C, I'd totally use it but A and B.
D) I prefer the B/W one anyway.