Community cBliss Competition!

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
Idk if BrawlEX characters are compatible with cBliss.
Actually, I figured out how to fix it. You have to go into Roy/Pichu's CSSSlotConfig file with a hex editor. Offset 20 will have what you're looking for. There, you have to add a) the costume number in the SD card(FitCharacterXX), then the number that it will show up as in the actual CSS. So Blue is 0105. Since I don't really care what colors the game considers the textures as, I set my own custom textures as 0606 and 0707. Also, you can continue on to offset30 if you run out of space on offset20. Just remember to put 0C00 at the end NO MATTER WHAT. If you don't, the game won't know that it can't load any more textures for them, and it'll crash.

Last edited:

Destructo

Failure Incarnate
I made another Roy skin.
al_160214_1919.bin.out.jpg
al_160214_1920.bin.out.jpg

This one's based on the Scouting Legion costume for PM Roy.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7agx9ul7w6ba45x/Minus_Scouting_Legion.zip

Last edited:

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
With the dawn of Alternate Costumes, some have wondered what is going to come of this. Well, let me explain.

Short after the release of 4.0, we will make a pack that contains the best of the community costumes! There are a lot of good ones, so we would still like for players to be able to experience them!

So although this is now no longer going to go directly into 4.0, you will still be able to experience them, and each will come with improved Minus CSP/BPs, so they don't feel out of place.