Community cBliss Competition!

Flair Guy

7yd7qXU.jpg

The old edgy costume from Melee makes a return!
There is nothing I can say for these download lines.
HIK1c9p.jpg

Complete your Four Swords Collection!
The download text is also in purple.
dbqWwIE.jpg

From my favorite Zelda game, Hyrule Warriors.
Hylian Raid Captain has seized a download!

Last edited by a moderator:

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
As a Link main I am offended. In Melee, Link's black tunic had pants with a golden tint. You've made an enemy this day...
Only you would say that. ONLY YOU. You're killing me. I'm literally dying on my keyboard.

Flair Guy

As a Link main I am offended. In Melee, Link's black tunic had pants with a golden tint. You've made an enemy this day...
I always overlook his colored tights. Please accept this revision and if there's any recolor requests, tell me. I gotta bring myself up to neutrality.

Flair Guy

Now are there any requests for colors?

Thor

I always overlook his colored tights. Please accept this revision and if there's any recolor requests, tell me. I gotta bring myself up to neutrality.

Note: I play competitive Melee Link (also Marth/Falco, my Link's eh) and PM Link (I am PR-rated where I am for college, haven't met tournament minimums at home since I stopped being terrible).

I almost think it should be about halfway. PM's pants are super white and Melee's look dingy white. I honestly like the clean white you first posted as a Link main - it looks nice I think, since it's somewhat darkish and I think still fairly accurate. However, any of these skins being in would make me happy and I'd play any of them [though having two of them would be awkward to me].

Also I used a 4Kien tag for a bunch of my battles recently, I hope Kien doesn't mind too much. If they get properly uploaded into matches I can link them in the relevant thread.

Flair Guy

Gold or black colored Ike would be cool...
Not sure how much you wanted to be black, and I wanted it to be some kind of reference to something, so here's Ike in his Lord Attire.
xUhjdwg.jpg

If my style gets in your way, don't be afraid to say so.
I download for my friends.
I would be tickled pink if someone could make a Coldsteel the Hedgeheg texture for Sonic. I might give it a whirl.
Heh...

Flair Guy

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I'm taking a brief hiatus from making hacks. I'll make more whenever I feel like doing it again.

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
negative king jigglypuff

so technically -1 X (KJP) = minus KJP

Last edited by a moderator:

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Hiatus is now over. Now Presenting the Marth Collection.
This collection includes 3 costume variations of Marth.
One based off the enemy color scheme in Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Another based off the Ally color scheme in Fire Emblem: Awakening.
And one based on Minus's Color scheme. This collection also includes Smash 3 variations along with a Minus shadow Dragon alt as a bonus.Color Scheme co-developed with Kien himself and reviewed by Gold as well. Given the "Daddy Like" seal of approval. Not included to be in the cbliss thread. Just made for fun. All CSPs and BPs included.
Enjoy

Flair Guy

Thor

^Love the golden Falcon [it's like Smash 4 Golden Falcon, but cooler (if that's possible)] and the red/white Lucas, but I'm really not at all a fan of the Lucas that takes Ness's default colors. I admittedly might like that one more with Lucas's default color hair though [I'm not sure].

Also love that red/white Lucas image is literally pointing at the download link.