Community cBliss Competition!

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
dude, flair guy, a lot of your textures are awesome :D i like most of them more than the originals even! xD
haha, tbh, i think it'd be cool if we could make it so each character has an alt red green and blue skin inspired by different versions, costumes, or powerups of the characters from their respective titles, or maybe similar characters to them.. that dark bowser is an awesome example for blue, then dry bowser for red, and that green koopa king look from the show for green. something like that for each character would be cool

Flair Guy

I do my best for video games and other things I like.
Anyhow, some more Marios, because if Cartoon Luigi gets in, he needs his wrestling brother.
h1PaS5l.jpg

Hey pizanos, it's the Super Smash Brothers Super Show!
Swing your mouse onto the text, come on it's time to go to the download. Take one click and then again, let's do the download all together now!
pFfJfJP.jpg

Because the Little Mac PSA isn't in Minus
Let's download like gentlemen.

Flair Guy

If nobody does anything in a week, is it okay to doublepost?
Well, today's theme is shadows. The true theme.
wVKR7Uo.jpg

The Amazing Mirror design, but I could probably use the Emerald Texture trick to get the Triple Deluxe version. Maybe another day.
*scare chord* Downloads!
21VI9s2.jpg

The Persona 4 Ultimax Shadows of Kirby.
Did I spoil a Kirby game? Download contains eyeless variant.

Thor

Love Shadow Kirby, meh on the other ones [but it's nice to have more skins for sure, and I know my opinion is hardly a consensus or anything].

Double posts are usually fine if new content is offered [i.e. you have a good reason to post again].

Also I can just post my thoughts after each of your posts so that you don't have to worry about that double post rule.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
AeroIncarnated already made a Triple Deluxe version of Shadow Kirby (emerald texture btw), and I would ask that this be incorporated into Minus, but I'd have to get permission from him first.
Main reason I threw this out there is that I don't want to choose between one version or the other - I want both ;~;

Flair Guy

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Figured I would bump this up a bit by posting a few textures of my own, for Pichu! Please, take a look!

Pachirisu, star of the Pokemon VGC last year, Emolga, the Pikachu of the skies, and Dedenne, the Fairy-type Pikachu, are now all up for consideration to be included as textures in Minus 4.0!

Download them here!

Flair Guy

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
OP Updated with all the download links!

Characters that currently do not have textures are: Yoshi, Pit, Samus, Olimar, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, and Snake

SUBMISSIONS FOR CAPTAIN FALCON ARE NOW CLOSED.

In addition, Submissions for Ganondorf and Mario will be closing soon! so if you have ideas for Ganon and Mario textures that aren't yet submitted, this is your last chance to get those in!

Last edited by a moderator:

Valravn

That Emolga texture is legit. Looks like we have most of the electric mice now, with plusle and minun already in.

Flair Guy

Sonic7-X

Oh man... Havent been here for months, wish i can show some amazing mario, and luigi textures, but i cant. Although, i got some sonic recolors.

Sonic7-X

You can post any textures you want, "Closed" is just a quality barrier. If it's really good, we'll let it slide.
Oh, thanks!
Also, if i dont make the BPs, but the CSPs, are you going to make the BPs for the textures?

Sonic7-X

Album: I have made 4 costumes for 3 characters. 2 for Mario, one for Luigi and one for Sonic.
One mario costume is based on his Sm4sh costume, and other is based on Mario Maker.
Luigis costume is based on Flying Luigi from mario galaxy.
And sonics costume is based on his smash 4 purple costume.
Here are download links:
Blue Mario: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qq2p68sfzgjgcxb/AACVgQzK6Yw1f-Hcvqy_8vvha?dl=0
MM Mario: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qnqqlfz1u6qis2w/AABNYCt7IBGUgsFKf3JFfPhZa?dl=0
Flying Luigi: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g1y6u3rkfgtzino/AADDNbmf5oK5LrNtLfDjwS5ka?dl=0
Purple Sonic: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a70lwpvmfok0nij/AACrTidZ3HUnyk-Xwg0qes2ja?dl=0
Includes CSPs and BPs.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
What characters are most in need of texturing?

The following have none: Yoshi, Pit, Samus, Olimar, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, and Snake

Also, I updated the OP again with the links from all the newest submissions.

Valravn

Is there a way for Minus to use the Melee Fox model as an alternate like Project M does with the Clone engine? If so, I recently made a yellow palette version of that texture.

1f8SoZl.png

I haven't done much texturing in a bit, but I'll see what I can come up with. I've ideas for Squirtle, Fox, Charizard, and maaaaybe Olimar if his textures work how I think they do.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Here's an idea: Instead of waiting for costume creators to come to us and submit on their own, why not take the initiative and ask the artists behind your favorite retextured costumes for their permission to use their work in Minus? I bet there are plenty of awesome costumes (and stages, even music...) out there already, which the owners of would gladly allow us to use officially, if we would just ask -- but they might not even know that Minus exists!

You can't expect all of the new content to just come to us without us doing anything to seek it out. Case in point, we would have lost the taunt = footstool feature (because our version desynced online) if I had not went to Magus and ds22 and asked for their help.