The Official Match-Making Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I can play for a couple hours now before I go to work. I have some Sheik testing to do, and some amazing new DK tricks to practice.

Gold_TSG

Xat doesn't work for me.

Thor

I was doing Mirror master dittos, sorry... otherwise it'd have been yes in a heartbeat.

Lost to NEWB 2-0 in Link dittos (real close on FD), still have 3 more so I hope to get at least one title

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Tomorrow. Matches. Eastern Time, from 1300-(Random and available via PM). I need to play Gold before it's too late. Hopefully you have time. I'll also play anyone, whether I get slaughtered or not, it's all training to me.

Thor

Hey, did you see the thread about Wifi post May 20th? You should really get your FC in the database - then it won't necessarily be too late on the 30th or whatever to get more Wifi in, if their project works out.

Also, I'm interested. I'm on CST so I assume that means about noon my time you'll be on? I'll need your FC tomorrow, but this sounds like it should be some more awesome Minus.

I might also not be on, but I'll try to tell if you if I decide not to be on (I might go do something else from like 1 to 5, so if that happens I can't play then, but something tells me I won't do that).

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i kinda wanna play, can't figure out why mine won't work though... it crashes when i hit the stage i want... haven't tried to do "friend battles" yet since i haven't written friend codes, but if anyone's up for it, i was about to try it out..? ...i now wrote down the FCs of Thor, The Concept, Gold_TSG, and Lightning... i haven't played online before :/ who wants to be my first?... no homo :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold_TSG

I can play for a bit since I'm here. What's your FC?

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
aww, too late now :p but it's: 4728-2858-3803 , i added it to my contact info on my profile, so it should be at the bottom of my info thing on
<<<that side

i tried to add you guys as friends, it said waiting registration... so does that mean it's like a confirming thing, or just a "friend offline" thing :p

Gold_TSG

I think both have to be online. I'm adding you now.

It says your FC is incorrect.

Gold_TSG

Still says nope.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I already have my FC registered. I've seen the posts. Hopefully it works out.

My FC should be
<-- there
but if not, for some strange reason, it's 2022-4105-1387

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor

It's looking like I may not be able to get on at noon, because I have this awful Chinese homework where I have to watch an episode of this TV show and write down as many greetings, hellos, goodbyes, and congratulations as possible, as well as a summary of the show.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I'd love learn to Chinese, but I understand your situation. We've plenty of time. Take care of what needs to be done. I'll be here.

Thor

Hey, I'm gonna go on soon I think (probably actually in like 30 minutes). If people want matches I should be then.

owo

last day of wi-fi?
I wanna do teams
do you like teams
lez teemz

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Well, the twentieth of May has arrived. I submitted my friend code to the database over a week ago, patched my Brawl ISO, placed it in my USB flash drive, and am ready to test. Who shall inaugurate the new servers with me?

Gold_TSG

I don't have homebrew, so until they release the hackless version, I'm off wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.