Tha Spark monthlies

Glyph

Teams have a nasty tendency to DC all over the place, I'm always down to try but just be prepared to have a lot of games fall through.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Doubles side event?

PowerUp

Baby_Sneak said:
what i hope i achieve out of these tournaments arequality matches that shows brawl minus at a high lvl.

About that, is someone going to be recording these matches?

NEWB

Save the replays after each match, then send the replays to someone who can record them.

Who is willing to do this?

PowerUp

I can help out since I have a capture device, but I'm honestly pretty swamped with work. It would take me a while to scrape together the time to review and upload every match. Maybe we can split up the work. If we each record our own matches as we play, that's about half of the matches without even reviewing saves.

Baby_Sneak

I just want to point out that rich blue is NOT easy on the eyes.
i gotchu, changing them right now

Are we going to know who we are fighting?

yes. in the chatroom (going to put this in the OP too), you'll tell me how the sets went, and ill say who youll fight. Ex. NEWB, you're vs PowerUp, etc...

Valravn

I won't have solid internet for a good 4 hours or so, is it too late to sign up for the tournament? Even so, I'd be down for some friendlies afterwards.

Valravn

Oh hey, out of curiosity, why is Spear Pillar not allowed? It appears to be a hazardless flat stage with two platforms that just move up and down. It's pretty tame, really.

Baby_Sneak

Oh hey, out of curiosity, why is Spear Pillar not allowed? It appears to be a hazardless flat stage with two platforms that just move up and down. It's pretty tame, really.
sorry, i cant use my wii right now. you said it was just a main platform with 1 platform on each side and they move up and down? does the stage have any randomness?