BRAWL MINUS DEV STREAM! SUNDAY 8PM EST/5PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
You mean the third sentence? Out of everything in this thread. My micro paragraph is too long for you. I'm done. You officially killed me. I'm going back to my corner. I got Sprite costumes to make.:confused:

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Glyph leaves Minus for half a year... comes back with moderation rights intact. Kien sends his friend a text message, gets his moderation rights removed and threatened to be banned for harassment.

@Glyph Make sure you don't send text messages.

Thor

Glyph leaves Minus for half a year... comes back with moderation rights intact. Kien sends his friend a text message, gets his moderation rights removed and threatened to be banned for harassment.

I find this enormously funny for some reason.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom

Your moderation rights were revoked before that happened, and don't say "send a text message" without the context.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I WONDER IF I'LL BE A PART OF THAT ONE
YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK TO PIN. PIN IS IN THESE CALLS AND IS PROHECT LEADER. IF THEY WANT TO PICK BETEEEN EITHER OF YOU THEY WILL PICK PIN EVERY TIME. UNLESS YOU DECIDRETO PLAY NICE WITH PIN AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator:

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
ACTUALLY GUYS I'M THE MOST IMPORTANT. JUST LOOK HOW MUCH OF AN ATTENTION WHORE I AM.

Bruh

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
CAPS LOCK IS FOR PUSSIES REAL MEN USE SHIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.