Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Thor

Wow, this blew up while I slept. o_o;

First, let me update the Title Holders list...

(some time later)

You're already a Sheik RU, so there's no point in Challenging me for my Sheik RU Title.

I'll Sheik Mirror you sometime though, maybe I can learn something. I don't know ANY of Sheik's advanced techniques.

Mech got my spot. He 3-2'd me. And somehow, when we fight, I predict I'll go 2-0, but I always want 3 of 5, and I'll get it, and then you'll get the 3-0 runback and I'll lose 3-2. We'll see though (or I'll fight Mech again when he's next open on Thursday or later).

And I don't really know about Sheik ATs, besides arguably Chain -> fsmash for KOs (if that's an AT, I know it's at least Minus specific) and teleport mindgames/reversals (it's like explosive counter).

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Between Thor and I, Bent, we've learned a lot about Sheik. So much training.
I'd go as far as to say that there aren't any advance techniques.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
I'd go as far as to say that there aren't any advance techniques.
za6yRUT.gif

Thor

You should play me in Sheik dittos too. I know we are both RUs, but I'd love to play you to see your Sheik.

Meta Knight: I challenge @NEWB for the Meta Knight champion title.
Falco: I challenge @Gold_TSG for the Falco champion title.
Captain Falcon: I challenge @Bent 00 for the Captain Falcon champion title. [this could go badly...]
Ice Climbers: I challenge @Pin Clock for the Ice Climbers champion title.
Ivysaur: I challenge @Glyph for the Ivysaur champion title.
Kirby: I challenge Glyph for the Kirby champion title.
Link: I challenge either Bent 00 or Glyph for the Link RU title - whomever will face me first [by this I mean whomever is available sooner].
Lucario: I challenge either @Joenen or @Sammi-husky for the RU slot, and I'll play the other for the title if I win the RU slot [are they active enough to get this challenge?] - whomever will face me first.
Marth: I challenge either @Bashdemears or @Lightning for the Marth RU title - whomever will face me first.
Olimar: Olimar freezes my Wii randomly on 3.Q : ( but not on 3.5, so if Gold_TSG is ok with it, I challenge him for Olimar champion title on 3.5 (Since Olimar didn't receive any changes, last I checked). [not expecting this to end well...]
Pikachu: I challenge Glyph for the Pikachu champion title.
Pokémon Trainer: I challenge Glyph for the Pokémon Trainer title.
Sheik: Effective Wednesday, I challenge The Concept for the Sheik title (once again) [I wanna hold this one so badly, even if it's only long enough for me to offer a rematch and get 3-0'd.].
Toon Link: I challenge @Kienamaru for the Toon Link Champion title.
Wolf: I challenge Bashdemears for the Wolf Champion title [this is more for kicks than because I can play Wolf well].
Zelda and Sheik: I challenge Bent 00 for the Sheilda Champion title [usually using both is called Sheilda].
Zero Suit Samus: I challenge either @CaptainEllipsis or Lightning for the ZSS RU title. [also mostly for kicks]

I'd rather not send out a zillion PMs, but I will if I have to. If you're on here, either leave a message here or PM me the times you can play and we'll set something up.

Also, Bent 00, we should REALLY get a rule in place for what happens if someone accidentally changes character in a character-specific M3. Yesterday The Concept accidentally changed to Zelda during our M3, and while I just let him change back, is there a penalty for changing or is there a penalty if the opponent attempts to prevent them from changing back/hits them out of the transform back animation or what? And what penalty would there be had either of us accidentally transformed and used an attack by mistake?

Given circumstances, I'm rescinding my challenges to everything related to Glyph except Pikachu and Kirby (rechallening for those later) and rescinding the challenge for Olimar.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I guess I'll challenge Thor for the Falcon RU spot, and Newb for the Samus title.

Also, is there any reason we have Sammi as Squirtle champ when he doesn't play online? That doesn't seem very fair.

Thor

He claimed it back when he did play and doesn't play now lol.

I'll play you @Gold_TSG - when? We also have a Falco ditto to do.

Thor said:
Meta Knight: I challenge @NEWB for the Meta Knight champion title.
Falco: I challenge @Gold_TSG for the Falco champion title.
Captain Falcon: I challenge @Bent 00 for the Captain Falcon champion title. [this could go badly...]
Ice Climbers: I challenge @Pin Clock for the Ice Climbers champion title.
Kirby: I challenge Glyph for the Kirby champion title. [again]
Link: I challenge either Bent 00 or Glyph for the Link RU title - whomever will face me first [by this I mean whomever is available sooner].
Lucario: I challenge either @Joenen or @Sammi-husky for the RU slot, and I'll play the other for the title if I win the RU slot [are they active enough to get this challenge?] - whomever will face me first.
Marth: I challenge either @Bashdemears or @@Lightning for the Marth RU title - whomever will face me first.
Pikachu: I challenge Glyph for the Pikachu champion title.
Sheik: I challenge Bent 00 or Mech for Sheik RU.
Toon Link: I challenge @Kienamaru for the Toon Link Champion title.
Wolf: I challenge Bashdemears for the Wolf Champion title [this is more for kicks than because I can play Wolf well].
Zelda and Sheik: I challenge Bent 00 for the Sheilda Champion title [usually using both is called Sheilda].
Zero Suit Samus: I challenge either @@CaptainEllipsis or Lightning for the ZSS RU title. [also mostly for kicks]

Gold_TSG

If you're still around for a bit, we could do it right now before I go shower.

Gold_TSG

Yeah. You suddenly started dying

Gold_TSG

Unless that was a DS, that's one for me

Gold_TSG

Defended Falco, won Falcon RU

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Title Listing updated.

Also, is there any reason we have Sammi as Squirtle champ when he doesn't play online? That doesn't seem very fair.
Sammi doesn't play online anymore? You can have Sammi's Squirtle CH Title, then.

Gold_TSG

Hurray!

Thor

Lots of lag in Gold_TSG's wins - I blame it for robbing me of some hefty leads and for messing up inputs at various times in certain matches. But some wins were definitely legit, and GGs all around (if only the lag would stop kicking in when I get a big lead...).

Falco title was defended by Gold_TSG 3-1, he beat me 3-0 for the Captain Falcon RU spot.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Wait a minute, I was Marth champion before, when did I fall off the RU? I think I lost the champ spot to Gold (it was a while ago so my memory isn't 100%), but I don't remember losing my RU position.
Looks like I gave Kienamaru your Marth RU Title a while back, when I should have given him Lightning's spot:
Just got Runner up spot for Marth from Lightning. 3-1

and I lost to Gold 1-3

Fixed.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Defended Sheik champion title against Mech. 1-3