Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
You've gotta be joking...
I'm really not. Just because player A beats player B, and B beats C, does NOT mean that A will necessarily beat C, even in dittoes. Playstyle, familiarity with the other player and stage, and just plain how you're feeling that day factors into who can beat who.

Thor

I'm really not. Just because player A beats player B, and B beats C, does NOT mean that A will necessarily beat C, even in dittoes. Playstyle, familiarity with the other player and stage, and just plain how you're feeling that day factors into who can beat who.

I meant about how you were implying you believed that Bash would 4-stock me.

I know that just because Nairo beats Zero or M2K and Zero or M2K beats Ally doesn't mean Nairo beats Allly (actually I think he never has). I know about player counters.

You really think Bash is gonna 4-stock me???

Thor

I'm actually sorry about that comment, I misread what you said and thought you were passively aggressively saying you weren't going to play me anymore in the post before mine. The whole 'someone I didn't play when I got back' was what threw me.

I'll just edit my comment then because you misread some stuff then. No worries then.

Yeah I'd wanted to play everyone to see how people were stacking up again, but you were only on once and PowerUp and a few others were on too so you played them a lot and I just didn't really get in. It's fine though, hopefully when I go back home (Thanksgiving break?) my parents will let me bring my Wii back with me and I can set it up for Wi-Fi and get going again (and face people, especially Bash for this 4-stock stuff).

I should probably read the full string of comments before I post instead of just seeing that there were more comments and double-posting. Will change habits now.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
So this is thread dead, or can I claim the runner-up spots for Ness, Snake and Roy?
OH WAIT THERE IS NO ROY SPOT WTH!!!1!!1

Valravn

Alright, I'm gonna make time to make a run at the Sonic title. I can't do it this week because I have hellish finals to do, but what say we play this weekend, @Kienamaru ? I think I've got my Wii in working order.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
There's a Roy spot now. I'll update this soon, since there's still a little interest in it.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Since there's no champion or RU for Roy, does that mean I can be the Roy champion? If yes, then put my name under Roy champion.

Thor

I claim a Roy RU spot and challenge Greatest_Aether for Roy champion. MUAHAHAHAHA.

That's just mean.

If I can setup my Wii when I get back from school (like 2 weeks or 2 weeks and a few days, depending), I will look once again at Falco, Link, Meta Knight, Captain Falcon [because why not?], Marth (eh...), Pikachu, Kirby, Sheik, Fox, Purin (only cuz my Puff dittos are always hilarious, win or lose), and Wolf. And since it's finally fixed, my random may be coming out too...

You've all been warned in advance.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Keep in mind that I quit Minus.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Alright, I'm gonna make time to make a run at the Sonic title. I can't do it this week because I have hellish finals to do, but what say we play this weekend, @Kienamaru ? I think I've got my Wii in working order.

Err.. 3.Q? I'll reset my SD card and uh, see if I can get on. Oh man I haven't played Minus outside of testing in months.

Keep in mind that I quit Minus.
Oh that's right. I'm stealing all appropriate titles.

That makes me Marth champ until someone challenges me for it. Myahahaha! Champlust! honestly think Darx has a better Marth than I do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor

Err.. 3.Q? I'll reset my SD card and uh, see if I can get on. Oh man I haven't played Minus outside of testing in months.

Oh that's right. I'm stealing all appropriate titles.

That makes me Marth champ until someone challenges me for it. Myahahaha! Champlust! honestly think Darx has a better Marth than I do.

Darx has a Marth...wut? What has been going on since I last played online? XD

(Also I think Darx's Kirby is better than mine in almost literally every non-ditto MU, and something rather similar for owo (though he randomly gets 4-stocked or bodies people lol), but I think neither of them like mirror matches so...)