Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
@Bent 00 I formally challenge you for the Sheik Mirror Match Master Champion spot.
I will not take it by technicality. I'd truly like a response from you.
Thank you.
You available tonight? My Sheik isn't very good, so you shouldn't have much trouble.

I'm currently using this FC: 3141-3264-2114

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Register this FC: 3141-3264-2114

Meanwhile, I have a quick errand related to all this rain I must run...
Do what you have to do. Are we on 3Q or 3.5?

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
Okay. Adding the friendcode

Thor

I want to challenge the winner at some point... but currently I have vBrawl Wi-Fi in to play FOW. So I'll be challenging the winner (new champ) for it, and if now is good, then you'll have to wait just a bit since you'll finish before me - if not right now, then whenever, but I want to go for the title, FYI.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Technically I haven't got a response from this, considering I did send a PM out.
Claiming Yoshi RU and challenging Bent for Yoshi champ.
SvyDIC0.gif

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
We dc'd again? Hm...Alright.
Battlefield selected.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Blehh... Concept is new Sheik Champion! Sorry I wasn't much of a challenge. I'm good with Zelda, but not Sheik.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
GGs. Need to defend title now

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
OK. Say, have any advice on the Zelda VS. Pit matchup? My Zelda got owned pretty hard...
Hmm....advice.
You were actually doing very well. I just fight many Zelda lol. I'm not good at advice...
I did hit you with several arrows, in spite of Zelda having a reflector. Perhaps deflecting them could help decrease damage intake.
Never approach the stage from the bottom if possible. I will dTilt and kill you. Always. Well...most of the time.
You did well to use the teleport as a recovery tool.
I don't have much else...Sorry.