Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Mech wins Fox RU 1-2

Thor

I challenge WastedCrits to a Captain Falcon M3 today. If he doesn't respond in a week (respond, not necessarily play me), then I get the title? I ask because it says he's inactive. [I already sent the PM to him.]

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I challenge WastedCrits to a Captain Falcon M3 today. If he doesn't respond in a week (respond, not necessarily play me), then I get the title? I ask because it says he's inactive. [I already sent the PM to him.]
He's sorta inactive. He shows up from time to time though.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
THOUST DARETH TO DENY ME?!

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I should be able to accept Challenges today. I'll stop by the Chat when I'm available this evening.

Thor

I'm inactive again... couldn't bring my Wii to college. Hoping I will be able to after midterms, but they didn't want me bringing it until I proved I could handle college or something.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
Im dying. The overflow of titles I know I can take ;-; 100% positive I can fourstock Concept and Thor in sheik/Falco dittos.

Thor

Im dying. The overflow of titles I know I can take ;-; 100% positive I can fourstock Concept and Thor in sheik/Falco dittos.

Go 4-stock Gold_TSG and get back to me since I've beaten him in Sheik dittos [he also beat me if I recall everything correctly - it was 1-1 if I remember right] and our Falco dittos are always close [and I've taken games off him in those too].

Or else shut up you sound more arrogant and obnoxious than that Toil guy. I knew there was someone I didn't play when I got back, I didn't realize it was more than just Glyph.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
By the way things are looking, I'll be able to play very soon...

@Bent 00 @Doqtor Kirby @The Concept I hope you all have been practicing as I have the spirit of Isai behind me now.
1. No, I haven't been practicing.
2. 4 stock? Really? Understand that you cannot be 100% sure on something like that.
3. Due to school, I haven't had much time to play at all.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Go 4-stock Gold_TSG and get back to me since I've beaten him in Sheik dittos [he also beat me if I recall everything correctly - it was 1-1 if I remember right] and our Falco dittos are always close [and I've taken games off him in those too].
Just because rock owns scissors doesn't mean it'll 4-stock paper.

Thor

Just because rock owns scissors doesn't mean it'll 4-stock paper.

You've gotta be joking...

Fine I'll just say it - Bash you'll 4-stock me in Falco or Sheik dittos when heck [where people go when they don't believe in Gosh] freezes over (or when I SD like twice in the match due to lag, so if you want to count that fine be a b*** about it).

Glyph

I'm actually sorry about that comment, I misread what you said and thought you were passively aggressively saying you weren't going to play me anymore in the post before mine. The whole 'someone I didn't play when I got back' was what threw me.