An Open Letter to Pin Clock

Does Brawl Minus need new management? Please read the whole thread before voting!

• Pin needs to step down.

• Pin doesn't need to step down.

• I don't care. This is pointless haterade fueled drama.

• Neutral Response.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I'm having a boner.
No.png

Glyph

They wouldn't put in the safe flying warlock punch =p

Edit: really though, I left because I was tired of arguing the same things day in and day out without ever getting any resolution to it. It was just too much effort with zero payoff so I moved on to other stuff.

Thor

I left because I was tired of arguing the same things day in and day out without ever getting any resolution to it. It was just too much effort with zero payoff so I moved on to other stuff.

Is that why you quit Minus too?

Glyph

Yeah, it left a bitter taste in my mouth when the game I wanted it to be kept going in what I felt was a bad direction. Didn't really feel like playing something I wasn't passionate about anymore and then smash4 dropped and it was an easy switch.

Incidentally I've dropped smash4 now too, though that's for completely different reasons. I've dropped smash entirely to focus on doing other stuff with my time.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Yeah, it left a bitter taste in my mouth when the game I wanted it to be kept going in what I felt was a bad direction. Didn't really feel like playing something I wasn't passionate about anymore and then smash4 dropped and it was an easy switch.

Incidentally I've dropped smash4 now too, though that's for completely different reasons. I've dropped smash entirely to focus on doing other stuff with my time.
Darn I was hoping to play you again sometime. Well good luck with your stuff.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Tired of arguing the same thing with zero payoff... That's kiiiiiiind of what I was getting at by stating that Minus needs better management. I don't know how many of us are happy with where it's heading, but I can't imagine that a more unified vision would be mutually beneficial for the developers and the community.