Community cBliss Competition!

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
When's Purin?
Right now in fact, I took the liberty to make a classic Purin recolor as well. These colors were ripped right off the sprites of Pokemon Gold. I also included a retro version of the Purin I made for Doqtor Kirby. There is also Rim lit models and non rim lit models. CSPs and BPs are always included.
Enjoy!

Thor

I don't know where to find it, but if someone has it, could the MK skin at 7:20 from this video get in?

NEWB

Uh, is that a joke? MK means metaknight. And there is one on screen at 7:20.

I think I might have had that texture but I'm colorblind so.....yeah.

Flair Guy

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Those melee eye textures.You're breaking my pokeballs man. You're breaking my pokeballs.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I keep seeing these Ganondorf recolors and while they are good. Do they really represent the king of evil? Does it emit an aura of pure evil? Well I got some news for you. AeroIncarnated here with a special minus offer. If you wait for like a few hours and i'll post my Minus Ganondorf. Complete with Smash 3 and Brawl textures. Plus a one of a kind CSP made by yours truly. But wait there's more if the pain of waiting for me to upload this recolor is too hard here's a wallpaper to hold you over.
Enjoy!
http://imgur.com/62bbWfE

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
For those who are curious about characters that don't have any submissions yet, they are: Yoshi, Link, Toon Link, Pit, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Olimar, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Ike, Roy, Pichu, Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, Snake
I have just a few ideas (some already exist on the vault btw)
how about:
the baby yoshi from TYD (make a spotted shell encasing his lower torso with his legs kicked through) or with baby mario on his back?.. otherwise i guess the alt colors from yoshi's story are an easy possibility.. maybe a black yoshi with purple shoes, eyes, and/or spikes? (any combination)
the twilight princess zora tunic for blue link and the twilight princess rupee-magic armor for red?
train conductor link (spirit tracks) for blue, or outset link for blue (WW), or something like that?
no ideas :p (yes making a spoiler of this was totally necessary)
maybe if using the alt suits from her games feels like "copying PM," then how about iron man/predator/megaman/generic-exosuit/android/cyborg/total-robot-trope-character would be more creative
just use the human versions or suitless versions or sidekick versions or above
(other than the "babysitter toad" idea i had) none for this guy either
galacta knight, concept art metaknight, dark metaknight, any of the costumes from air-ride, there could be tons
How about something like this? (each color has a different pattern on the sash)
well louie would be a first idea.. maybe the mayor or alph etc...
maybe crystal or james mccloud as alts... maybe even peppy or slippy...
maybe leon or that panther guy (i think his name was panther..) as alts... maybe also his starfox assault costume (personally, i prefer that look)
maybe alts that look like his assault version, or the space pirate one (i know, PM got to it first, but we could make our own version that looks great too)
how about hector with an axe, or Zelgius in his armor OR without, or even ike's father...
sadly i cannot think of a lot for this under appreciated fellow... i haven't played the games, only read lore, so i don't know about any cool outfits like a vanguard ike variant Roy would have :/
obvi plusle and minun, and maybe their shinies (pink normal and darker red for siny plusle, and blue normal and light green for minun).. no othe ideas yet, but miractus from last time looked cool
squirtle with charmander theme red skin and bulbasaur theme green skin, ivysuar with charmeleon theme red skin and wartortle theme blue skin, charizard with blastoise theme blue skin and venesaur theme green skin...? :p i always thought that fully evolved starters hack was fun to work with... maybe green and blue alts too so red has all three look like charizard stages, blue has all three look like squirtle stages, and green has all three look like ivysaur stages...

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Oh, well I don't blame you. They do kinda sound the same and people usually don't know about the silent K in Mr. game and watch.

I smell something burning.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I feel like this is a reference to something but I don't know what.
I don't know what you could mean. i thought I had him but, he did the hardest read ever and somehow dodged it by staying onstage. I mean who does that. We all clearly can tell I would hit that otherwise. Either way it's just pictures.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
The wind.... It is blowing....jpg

I like the texture a lot, Aero, but I hate what it's associated with.

IMO, WP not being improved into a useful move is the biggest waste in Minus, and the 666% OHKO is the biggest thing keeping it that way.

It's a "Minus Staple"? Which active 'Dorf main asked for that? Sure as **** wasn't me.

Whenever I think of it staying in its practically-useless form, I get
300% MAD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: