Community cBliss Competition!

Glyph

At first I thought it said 'OP' on his helmet, and now that I see it's actually 4.0 I'm kind of bummed. Otherwise I love the skin!

Flair Guy

Shit's on fire here. Uploaded from a melting inferno, it's some Toon Link recolors.
zwhv447.jpg

People actually believe that pink hair was intentional. For the sake of making it look accurate to these people, pink hair.
Zelda's your...
aWRt7to.jpg

Gonna be honest, never bothered with his sidequest.
Hey kid, wanna download?
KLL5rKV.jpg

Nintendo pushed this guy for a while and I remember nothing about him now other than he was purple.
Smaller link for smaller villains.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Lovin all those Minus skins. It's good to see a common theme being given to everyone.

Gold_TSG

Troll face TL is amazing.

Flair Guy

srDmJcr.png

Hey man, I don't go taking screenshots of me fighting your textures. This was uncalled for. You didn't even release your self insert in that post.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Hey man, I don't go taking screenshots of me fighting your textures. This was uncalled for. You didn't even release your self insert in that post.
Bruh. A joke is something spoken, written, or done with humorous intention. I wasn't aware it was rude to post humorous comics. I didn't think you would take offense to polygons beating up polygons in a humorous fashion. Perhaps you are being sarcastic yourself right now. If so i'm impressed because you totally fooled me. Or perhaps you missed my spoiler labeled bruh which contained a picture clearly stating i'm joking. Plus I did release my costume. It's on my thread which you can easily go to from clicking the picture in my signature. But I might as well apologize if you are truly upset. I'll try not to include you in my future endeavors.

@Bent 00 It is the Fighting Spirit Font. Here's a link to the download. http://www.dafont.com/fighting-spirit-tbs.font
Enjoy making funny comics that'll be taken the wrong way.
srDmJcr.png

justadood

Just a dood with ideas
i dunno, it felt kinda like you were doing the whole ricky bobby-"with all due respect-" thing :/ like "what the hell you suck omfg i'm so much better, yeah yours sucks, mine's cool... oh, jk, don't freak out, lol"

Gold_TSG

Looked like a comical joke to me.

You guys need to chill. It wasn't a cheap shot.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
It depends on how you view things. I don't care either way. I meant it as a joke to break the ice and it was taken as a stab. Would you prefer if I switch the roles around? Have his textures beat up my textures. That'll mean something i'm sure. Maybe I'll be able to feel the pain of seeing my textures I painstakingly made get beat up in a fighting game.
In other words, why would I be serious?

Plus expect Sprite to being coming. I been holding back the Sprite has to be Right.

Thor

Warlock Punch confirmed Minus staple, as in it's about as useful as having a stapler in Brawl Minus (Ganondorf: I WILL HOLD ALL YOUR PAPERS AS ONE!!!). I figured out what the dev team meant Bent, now we can rest easy. Warlock Punch confirmed functional - you get to staple things to blastzones (but not opponents). [Ok I'm joking but seriously please don't bring it up, I love this thread and let's not derail it any farther please thanks].

I am waiting for Sprite [especially Sprite Falco] and MLG Fox, as I still want to have MLG Fox vs Sprite Falco battles. If there is a deadline, please be sure not to miss it AeroIncarnated [please!]

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Warlock Punch confirmed Minus staple, as in it's about as useful as having a stapler in Brawl Minus (Ganondorf: I WILL HOLD ALL YOUR PAPERS AS ONE!!!). I figured out what the dev team meant Bent, now we can rest easy. Warlock Punch confirmed functional - you get to staple things to blastzones (but not opponents). [Ok I'm joking but seriously please don't bring it up, I love this thread and let's not derail it any farther please thanks].

I am waiting for Sprite [especially Sprite Falco] and MLG Fox, as I still want to have MLG Fox vs Sprite Falco battles. If there is a deadline, please be sure not to miss it AeroIncarnated [please!]
I want MLG Fox so bad.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Guys Guys I already released those hacks already on my thread. The only thing i'll upload here is new remastered versions.

Thor

Guys Guys I already released those hacks already on my thread. The only thing i'll upload here is new remastered versions.

I want them part of the standard version so everyone can experience the greatness of MLG Fox. But if you're remastering them for official Minua use, by all means.

And by the greatness of MLG Fox and Sprite Falco, I mean something like this - but imagine if Falco had a Sprite Costume on instead:

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
So I can't necessarily release the costumes you guys wanted me to submit. Since the logos aren't owned by Brawl Minus. Plus to me taking away the logos only ruin the costumes. So instead I released them unofficially on my Sprite thread. If you do want the remastered version go there and you can get it. I will not be releasing them here as they won't be accepted. Sorry but, that's how things are.

Thor

So I can't necessarily release the costumes you guys wanted me to submit. Since the logos aren't owned by Brawl Minus. Plus to me taking away the logos only ruin the costumes. So instead I released them unofficially on my Sprite thread. If you do want the remastered version go there and you can get it. I will not be releasing them here as they won't be accepted. Sorry but, that's how things are.

Wait Pin Clock is this actually a problem? We aren't making any money and it's free advertising...

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Wait Pin Clock is this actually a problem? We aren't making any money and it's free advertising...
I tried and if this is how it has to be. Then I have to accept it. Like I said before you can still get the download off my thread just fine.

Flair Guy

Gold_TSG

We need a Space Dandy skin for Falcon.