Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Defended my Roy title from both MegaSaturn99, 3-0, and Doqtor Kirby, 3-1 (or was it 2...).

Thor

Sounds like people are improving a lot. I've not been playing as much Minus... hope I can keep up thanks to newfound skill in other games (but who knows? I may be way far down now). Either way, I'm more excited than ever after reading this to get back, set up, and get in some Wi-Fi games (since I remember Darx and I usually played close games previously).

WiimoteWarrior2gud indeed. Nice job keeping the Roy title.

Thor

I thought they could only challenge once per week? If you agree they can challenge more often, but... I thought you got to hold the title longer than that, at least from one person...

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
I thought they could only challenge once per week? If you agree they can challenge more often, but... I thought you got to hold the title longer than that, at least from one person...
Challenges can occur once every 24 hours by the same person.

Thor

^That seems like a lot...

Should that be changed to 48 hours???

P.S: Darx you get a full week to do the match, so if he challenges again you can make him wait like 4 days or whatever...

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
I CAN'T STOP PLAYIN' MAN
Nah it's fine. We happened to be in the chatroom at the same time, so we had some matches. I'm more willing to play on the weekends, anyway.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Pin didn't respond to my Lucas challenge for a little more than a week. Doesn't that mean I automatically win the title? Also challenging @Pin Clock for the Ice Climbers championship title.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Unless you sent him a note, he has unlimited time. Rules dictate.

Thor

Unless you sent him a note, he has unlimited time. Rules dictate.

And just to be perfectly clear Greatest_Aether, by note he means private message/conversation, the thing you can do if you click "Inbox" and "start a new conversation" - you have to start a new conversation with them, notifying them of your challenge.

I'd imagine you know this, but I was unclear on this until someone told me, so it probably doesn't hurt to say as much here.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
So I have interweb again. Yay.

I'd like to challenge Kien for the peach RU and Wasted crits for the falcon. Also going to defend my throne from the false Shepard known as Doqtor Kirby

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
So I have interweb again. Yay.

I'd like to challenge Kien for the peach RU and Wasted crits for the falcon. Also going to defend my throne from the false Shepard known as Doqtor Kirby
It sounds as though someone is shooting for my Peach crown. Once you and Doq play I'll challenge doq for his Purin spot.