Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom

Thor

I'm back!

Falco, Link, Meta Knight, Captain Falcon [because why not?], Marth (eh...), Pikachu, Kirby, Sheik, Fox, Purin (only cuz my Puff dittos are always hilarious, win or lose), and Wolf. And since it's finally fixed, my random may be coming out too...

You've all been warned in advance.

So yeah. I forgot a few characters, but I need to message:

- WastedCrits (Or Bash I think)? for Captain Falcon RU
- NEWB I'll fight you for Falco champ (since Gold_TSG quit)
- SA Hunter Mech or Doq for Fox RU (I'll do Doq I guess)
- Pin Clock for ICs champ (forgot them but I want that match) [AND I want to fight Baby_Sneak with my ICs]
- Doq for Puff RU (or Bash if Doq won), then the other if I win
- Glyph for Kirby champ (I'm claiming the Kirby RU spot that's open)
- Glyph for Link RU spot (then Kien if I win I guess...)
- Kienamaru for Lucario Champ spot (because why not?) [also forgot that one]
- Bent 00 (or NEWB) for Luigi RU, and then the other player if I win the RU spot for champ
- Pin Clock or Kien for Marth RU (then the other for champ if I win?)
- NEWB for MK champ spot
- Since Gold_TSG quit, I claim the Olimar champion spot (if anyone wants to fight for that, can we defer it until 4.0? I hate the random freezes...)
- Glyph for Pikachu champion
- NEWB and Glyph for random RU/champion (if I can win one, I do the other)
- Bent 00 for Sheik RU spot (and if I win, the Concept... I'm coming)
- Kienamaru for TL champ (how'd I forget that one too???) [since I have an RU spot]
- Bashdemears for Wolf champ [LET'S GO!!!]
- Bent 00 for Zelda/Sheik (cuz that'll be Sheik with some Zelda maybe mixed in)

Alright, I'll be sending out PMs for all these.

EDIT: I think I sent them to everyone I intended to challenge. If you didn't get one, I would appreciate a PM for the match [though since it's on me to PM people, you could just let it slide if you're scared...].

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
You will likely claim Glyph's spots by default, since I believe he quit as well.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Claimed if vacant, challenged by others to put champ into RU spot

Thor

For the record, Bash told me he just gives me the Wolf Champ spot since he's uninterested in Wolf. If he denies it here I will gladly play him for it but I don't understand why he'd tell me that in the first place then change his mind... also did a match with Greatest_Aether and won 3-1 for ICs RU slot that can challenge Pin [since we both wanted to challenge for champ, we fought for better RU first].

ALSO, I personally think the stage choice rules should be modified in the following way. I think the following changes should be made to the rules:

- In place of the current method to choose a stage for game 1, one of the players strikes one stage from the starters list, then the other player strikes 2 stages from the starters list, then the first player strikes one more stage and game 1 is played on the remaining stage. These stages are NOT banned for the duration of the set, they are just not played on game 1. (If players cannot agree who stirkes first, the player is chosen via GnW hammers on FD where the higher number wins this right.)

- After a game, the winninng player may ban up to one starter stage and 3 counterpick stages. These stages are banned for the next game, but NOT the duration of the set (so in a 3 of 5, a player may ban Battlefield, Lavaville, Pictochat, and Lavender Town after game 1, but if they lose game 2 and win game 3, may instead opt to ban Battlefield, Lavaville, Yoshi's Island, and Wario Ware, Inc. instead).

This change would A) ensure that players play on the stage each at worst 3rd-least want, and it would make stage bans across the set more dynamic (and if one realizes that the bans they had were poor choices because of stage size being less of an issue than platforms or something, they can adjust as the set progresses).

This is all just my opinion though.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Had GGs with @MegaSaturn99. He stole my ICs RU and I took his Roy RU. Both were 2-0.
EDIT: Forget the part about the Roy title. He took that back.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
This is getting ridiculous... you and LB can't seem to agree who's gonna actually keep that thing, so you just play hot potato with the Roy RU spot <_<
Yeah. Im gonna take the Lucas RU spot and challenge GA for the champion spot of that cause I'm butthurt. Also lost 2-1 bc GA quit in the middle of the first game.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
Yo actually doqk can we just postpone the Jiggs m3 till release of 4.0 since I won't be able to get the WiFi code till Monday. If its not released by then then we can do it in 3.Q

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
But NEWB isn't Sonic RU is he?!? Besides, Joenen had his own account here, so why not send a PM through that? ;)