Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Defended my Roy title from Bashdemears 3-0. GGs.

Thor

Darxmarx now I wanna play you in Roy dittos, not for the M3 but just cuz you seem to beat everyone 3-0 in Roy dittos...

Nobody's really been able to set anything up for the M3s I sent out for various reasons... which kinda stinks... but I'm official Wolf champion now [just re-mentioning that Bash gave it up so if the OP is updated, Bent will hopefully see this].

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
He's long gone. The spot's open.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Well, now I feel bad about this... but I want to get in on some mirror matches. Since Aether gave up his Ness title, does that mean I can have it?

Also, I want to challenge @Doqtor Kirby for the Fox RU.

Thor

Oh, okay. Then I guess I challenge @SAHunterMech for Fox RU.

We should Fox ditto sometime this week since I had wanted to challenge SAhuntermech at some point as well. I'm going back to college this Saturday so my challenges should all be deactivated (Except I get Wolf champ spot, since no one on here as any interest in it but me). But I want to Fox ditto someone. So yeah. We should Fox ditto some time this week.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Sure thing, Thor. I always like a good Fox ditto. And hell, if no one else is really interested, how about we do some Wolf dittos as well? I play Wolf decently well.

Thor

Sure thing, Thor. I always like a good Fox ditto. And hell, if no one else is really interested, how about we do some Wolf dittos as well? I play Wolf decently well.

Sure. Need to do this some time between tonight and Thursday night in all likelihood.

Be warned - my Fox is super janky and my Wolf is kinda weird too.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Well, I'll be here all night, so lemme know when you can play. And, if possible, I might actually want to go for that Wolf title, unless there's any RU's that I'm completely forgetting. XD

Thor

Well, I'll be here all night, so lemme know when you can play. And, if possible, I might actually want to go for that Wolf title, unless there's any RU's that I'm completely forgetting. XD

EDIT: Crap, wrong time, thought it was past midnight already. When are you open?

Last edited by a moderator:

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Honestly, I'm almost always open. Just drop me a pm or something whenever you've got the time to do it.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
welp, I beat Thor 3-2 and have claimed the Wolf champ spot. Tho, Thor got a little SD happy in the last game... :/

Thor

welp, I beat Thor 3-2 and have claimed the Wolf champ spot. Tho, Thor got a little SD happy in the last game... :/

Trying to tech in lag resulting in an airdodge on Yoshi's Story is death. It's dumb.

That said, I know where not to CP for tomorrow, heh heh heh.