Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Me of course

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Yes sir. A mall about 20 minutes from my house has a Nintendo kiosk with SSB Mario kart etc. There were so many people it was 8 man smash every game and its pretty much the best time I've ever had playing smash. I got a 7 man kill with Purin's final smash and it was the coolest thing ever.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
I want someone to have an 8 Player Smash with everyone using Little Mac. Tell me how hectic it gets and how many players used side-b off the edge.

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I want someone to have an 8 Player Smash with everyone using Little Mac. Tell me how hectic it gets and how many players used side-b off the edge.
I used Little Mac a couple times during the 8 man games and I honestly used his counter and fsmash more than anything. Also we played on 75m one game where his up special los around 25% on the top platform so I spammed that. Armour on f smash is so helpful in an 8 man that side b basically has no place to be used.

Thor

I have it (was at home and I got a week off from school [Thanksgiving break]) but I go back to college tomorrow and I'm not bringing it so... not doing much good.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
My team did a 6 way match of all Wii Fit Trainer....except for me, who was Pit. That was horrible.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Is this need to stretch my pun abilities something else Wii Fit Trainer can help with?

Gosh, these are just awful...
You need to step it up with your puns. Go prepare yourself with some more puns. Then maybe you can let me have it and show me what you got, Thor, baby. If you can't, then I guess it's game over for you.

These are just horrible.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Nice try. These comments don't have to be good. As long as you're really feeling it while creating them, then you can change the future. Keep it up, and you'll tip the scales and always become three steps ahead. I can't help but feel sorry for ya, but you'll get better.

...That was easy. This was a good result.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Nice try. These comments don't have to be good. As long as you're really feeling it while creating them, then you can change the future. Keep it up, and you'll tip the scales and always become three steps ahead. I can't help but feel sorry for ya, but you'll get better.

...That was easy. This was a good result.
Aw, was that a little too easy for ya, son? If it was, then you'll get no sympathy from me. Your puns were so bad that you're making my eyes water. You have much yet to learn. Wow...This is fun. Oh, did I win? I guess I did. Father, I won! Winning feels good, don't it?

Thor

Y'all have got a good rhythm going! I'm really reeling [it] from all these puns!

*Gets run over by a boat*

wait...

I guess I should come back when I can put up a fight, huh?

Or am I just not worth the trouble?

In the interests of learning to be better, I command you, Darxmarx and Greatest_Aether: Show me ya moves!