Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Forget the rest of the roster

Purin tho. :eek::D:oops:

Glyph

Man they all look really damn fun this time around, I don't even know who I want to play the most anymore. I'm like on the verge of buying a japanese 3ds because of how ridiculous the hype levels are now.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
You know I'm starting DK. The rest though... I might wind up playing like everyone since they all look awesome.

NEWB

Maining mii fighter unless they get banned. Also game and watch, link of course and shulk!

I will certainly try my hand at bowser, robin, Ganon, and Mario.

Gold_TSG

Bowser has been speculated for new god tier because of his amazing

Thor

I am likely looking at Falco, Samus, Meta Knight, Pikachu, and ZSS almost right away (and some others like Link, Marth, Lucina, Fox, and a Chuck Norris Mii).

Have heard Samus has crazy KO power, and her moveset became much better with SDI nerfs. And I like vBrawl Samus and 3.3 Samus so I very well may main her.

But no promises - I'm not picking mains when I haven't played the game yet.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Colonel Campbell did tell Snake his inclusion in Brawl was a "once-in-a-lifetime chance"...

Still, I hope he'll return via DLC. Kojima and Hayter are in the credits, I hear.

Glyph

From what I understand, the japanese voice actor for snake was listed but he also voices samurai goroh or something like that. I dunno. I've also heard that its a different Kojima listed in the credits, not the MGS one.

Gold_TSG

Thor, Falco's laser is no longer screen-length in shot distance, just so you know.

Thor

Thor, Falco's laser is no longer screen-length in shot distance, just so you know.

Wait... for real?

I know they don't auto-cancel but...

Wow. Lasers nerfed hard then - no laser -> usmash and laser camping isn't as strong anymore even ignoring auto-cancelling...

Falco not high tier for once??? Would not leave me happy... though I think I would still play him (even if only for fun or mid/low-tier stuff).

Gold_TSG

The lasers have a set distance, likely to lessen his camp game. I don't know much else because it was only a CPU in Classic.

But hey, long lasers might be a custom special?

Glyph

So uhhhhhhhhhh

Anyone here have a demo code they don't want? I'd be happy to take it to the dump for you or give it to an orphan or use it myself

Gold_TSG

So uhhhhhhhhhh

Anyone here have a demo code they don't want? I'd be happy to take it to the dump for you or give it to an orphan or use it myself

I'll be anyone's best friend if they wanna share