Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Toon Link is still Toon Link. That's all that matters to me at this moment. Boomerang game go hard all day EVERYDAY. Also yay duck hunt dog is a thing. Cool.

Thor

Codes are only one use aren't they? Cuz my sister had a friend who gave her a pair of spare codes and offered to put it on my 3DS, but of course I don't have my 3DS so I have no use for the code... but I have no way to decide how to give it to someone here (at this point it'd be a tossup for me between owo, Darxmarx, Doq, and Greatest_Aether, assuming single-use...) [my reasoning being Falco buddies/the people I find most kind/hilarious on this board (both really) - and only because I'd otherwise have zero way to narrow it down at all].

If they're not one-use, I'll ask my sister to text me the code and I'll put it up here.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Nah, I'm good. No wifi and I already preordered it. Let owo or doq or darx have it. Thanks anyway.
And we all know who Thor was talking about when he said most hilarious: me.

Glyph

Codes are all one time use, so just be sure whoever gets them gets a unique one

I'm downloading my version right now <3 some guy on reddit was givin' them away and I jumped on it

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I'd appreciate a demo code if anyone has an extra.

I got Platinum on Club Nintendo, but they didn't send me any codes. :(

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I don't know any kids that loved snake. To tell the truth I don't remember hearing anyone asking for snake in the first place. It was always issac, geno, waluigi, ridley, goku, sora, shadow, cloud, etc. Only thing I was annoyed about in the roster was that Ganondorf had the same dang moveset from all the other games:confused: Ganondorf just loves captain falcon. He looks up to him. I was skeptical about duck hunt dog but he looks pretty legit. Also why wasn't I in the drawing for the codes. I own a 3DS XL!!

NEWB

That's cuz all eight year olds do is play FPS like CoD and such.

Seriously, everyone online for those games are either physically or mentally 8 years old, at least on the wii u.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Got a code from my bro, and I am loving it.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I guess I'll just wait til the 19th then. Because I already know there's no way i'm getting one of those codes. The earth will more likely be taken over the Sprites Overloads of the future and purge all life for not accepting it as the one true beverage than me getting one of those codes.