Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

Thor

Flying Warlock Punches aren't always suicidal thanks to that custom Up B. :)

Or go for that whacko custom special 2 -> jump uair... seems like a safer combo, but to each their own I guess.

Here's the video - the custom up+B that I was talking about (that's super good height-wise) is shown late in the video. ALSO, it initially looks bad because the animation is odd - once you see the full animation you'll see it's pretty good.

Though I'm sure he's seen it, @Gold_TSG

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I've seen the video. I'm gonna be doing a ton of messing around to find my perfect set. That quick punch is piquing my interest as well.

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
I really really hope custom moves aren't banned by the competitive people. They easily improve some characters to a viable status like Ganondorf and introduce an entirely new playstyle with some people like Samus with her slow beam/missiles + her trip bombs which make her all about space control (Or at least improve her game drastically if she was already all about space control)

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
I may not actually enter because there are lots of people in California.....

And I honestly don't care that much since you'll probably lose, since the matches are with items and are time matches.

I hope they stream it.
You were right I got 4th ;~;

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
You already entered? I thought the tournaments started on the October 4th.
There was a practice tourney at the Texas Tech campus. Probably shoulda made that clear but it's gonna be basically the same tourney because there were some big name there. Still disappointed because the three assholes I had to play ganged up on me and I know they'll be in Plano. :(

Thor

There was a practice tourney at the Texas Tech campus. Probably shoulda made that clear but it's gonna be basically the same tourney because there were some big name there. Still disappointed because the three assholes I had to play ganged up on me and I know they'll be in Plano. :(

Just gang up on them with the Pong board and Arceus, you'll be fine.

Or pick Shulk and just always use his armor so that you don't ever die.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Here's something people will want to see.

NEWB

Well it's slightly different from ours. The one in minus auto triggers his upb again, which is kinda bad since it triggers too soon and pk thunder hits the stage most of the time in minus.

Still though, I'm almost convinced that they know about minus or we have really knowledgeable devs.