Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion

Thor

I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai had seen mods and took a few of the ideas as his own - it's not like we can sue him or anything XD.

Also, my sister gave the spare code to another friend. Sorry people (especially sorry owo, since it was implied here I had a spare code for you since the others said no in some way or other [I think Doq did]).

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Sorry people (especially sorry owo, since it was implied here I had a spare code for you since the others said no in some way or other [I think Doq did).
WHY AM I STILL NOT EVEN A CANDIDATE FOR THE CODES. I didn't even see owo get on this thread and be like "Hey bro I wantz these codes tho" I don't even think Doqk mentioned the codes once after you mentioned you had one. And to make matters worse my joke about peach's jabs not making people flinch flew over your head and you took it seriously and told me some useless info I already know. I was making a stupid joke about how peach is weak. I wasn't aware you were able to just summon a salt cloud over my head like this. Just let you know I don't like it and I really appreciate the consideration of giving me the codes(which you didn't even consider me) It shows you care.

Not mad tho.​

PowerUp

Not gonna lie, the more I play Megaman, the more I like him. Curious to see the rest of the cast.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
If you're talking about my random mood swings. There's an explanation. Every few hundred years the Sprite gods and Sakurai the Smash god team up and make one a new smash game. And there is all this speculation and hype newcomers and stuff.(villager) This generates the hidden essence hidden in all people called "hype" sakurai uses this energy to power up his special train. They sprinkle little details here and there. And then the time comes to release the groose power of the gods to the masses. Therefore they release a demo. If you noticed I haven't displayed much hype ever. Not because I don't generate it. It's because I had no reason too. 3.Q update didn't care. New PM didn't care. I knew what was going to happen in those games. Here RIGHT HERE. In smash 4 I don't know jack. I know dang near EVERYTHING on the game now. But I haven't played it once. I don't even know if I like it. So right now i'm stuck in a temporal hype loop where I know everything but know nothing. Eventually it shall implode and I shall become the sprite overload just as glitch and the other sprite overloads before him.
5ZDbSvo.png
To summarize I am teh hypest nigga here. i'm acting like that weird guy who was acting weird during the release of 3.q but not annoying and creepy.

I'm not mad at Thor for even mentioning my name like twice.

NOT EVEN MAD THO.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I have no idea what you are talking. If you are talking about codes then sure. But you should really not make it sound like you are trying to sell me drugs.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I don't want your help then. I'm sure it will subside next friday which is 4 days away now. 24 hours x 4 = 96 hours x 60 minutes = 5760 minutes x 60 seconds = 345,600 seconds. But seriously though. I don't want your drugs. Don't be fool stay in school kid. Don't be whack stay off crack. Get on meth go meet death. Smoke weed everyday. And thor I got you. Just you wait. When the windwaker conducts its fatal symphony you never be able to forget the tune. The tune that shall play at your funeral. The tune.... "Of Turn Down For What".
But seriously tho. Rude.​
Anyways going off the topic of rude thunder gods who should really be more polite to people in their time of need. (Not mad tho) There's not much left to talk about in this thread. We know pretty much everything there is to know. And talking about how a character feels and play doesn't really help either if you're talking to someone you hasn't even touched the game yet. Really I believe this thread will be brought back to life when the demo actually releases which it should of released last friday since that's when it was actually done but nintendo went the unfair method. I can't really discuss anything except how cool smash potato looks. Villager's pocket move is apparently better than the reflector ever could be.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
There should be a separate thread for match making when the game comes out. So people just don't leave when it does. Because we all know this forum is pretty dead and smash 4 is coming in with the golden hammer to nail in the final nail in it's coffin.

Thor

I don't want your help then. I'm sure it will subside next friday which is 4 days away now. 24 hours x 4 = 96 hours x 60 minutes = 5760 minutes x 60 seconds = 345,600 seconds. But seriously though. I don't want your drugs. Don't be fool stay in school kid. Don't be whack stay off crack. Get on meth go meet death. Smoke weed everyday. And thor I got you. Just you wait. When the windwaker conducts its fatal symphony you never be able to forget the tune. The tune that shall play at your funeral. The tune.... "Of Turn Down For What".
But seriously tho. Rude.​
Anyways going off the topic of rude thunder gods who should really be more polite to people in their time of need. (Not mad tho) There's not much left to talk about in this thread. We know pretty much everything there is to know. And talking about how a character feels and play doesn't really help either if you're talking to someone you hasn't even touched the game yet. Really I believe this thread will be brought back to life when the demo actually releases which it should of released last friday since that's when it was actually done but nintendo went the unfair method. I can't really discuss anything except how cool smash potato looks. Villager's pocket move is apparently better than the reflector ever could be.

Well if you ain't mad why you bringin' it up bro? And besides I have to narrow it down, and I gave legitimate reasons for my choices (Sprite is an insufficient reason).

We don't even know most custom movesets XD. Or any ATs, if there are any, so saying we know everything there is to know is simply false.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Custom movesets might not even be viable in tourmanents. They aren't in regular online play with anyone. We know mostly everything. I'm done with the code thing. It was rude and i'm leaving it at that. Majority of the stuff I been saying has been me joking around. (Sprite is a sufficient reason. Obviously you just like to wrong. If it ain't sprite it ain't right.)

Thor

Custom movesets might not even be viable in tourmanents. They aren't in regular online play with anyone. We know mostly everything. I'm done with the code thing. It was rude and i'm leaving it at that. Majority of the stuff I been saying has been me joking around. (Sprite is a sufficient reason. Obviously you just like to wrong. If it ain't sprite it ain't right.)

There was literally nothing rude about anything I did on here - the rude part would be withholding codes that I can't use and taunting people - if I have only a single code [which I don't anymore] I have to be choosey about who gets it since there is more than one person who wanted one [clearly].

Just because you feel entitled to stuff doesn't mean someone not forking it over is rude, it just makes you spoiled.

Megasaturn99 said:
Apparently for CF Fox and Falco it is possible to side b and up b in the air. Awesome.

Unless that's a custom moveset thing, I have not seen that for CF [or Ganondorf]. I have seen it for Fox and heard from several sources it is true for Falco.

Supposedly shield breaker now helps Marth/Lucina recover as well.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Yeah yeah spoil this spoil that. I'm not going to argue with you. I said I was done with he topic. You're rude for implying i'm spoiled. I am not entitled to a code. If there was so many people that wanted one they would of seen your post and asked for the code on the thread because that's the easiest way to do it. Going back majority of all the people that you mentioned either didn't care. Or just didn't respond. I myself was slightly annoyed by the fact that after I post my message about wanting the code you post another message about not having it anymore. Which was fine. But what wasn't fine that you didn't even mention the fact that I wanted it. You said I think doq wanted it. When really all doq said was something about a smash 4 song (which is really good by the way I recommend it to everyone.) Is it spoiled to want a product that you been waiting awhile for? Is it wrong that the demo of said product is out and you want to play the demo? Is it wrong that the demo is finished but since you weren't a member of some club means you have to wait to get it even though there is no real reason that you should have to wait? You are right I do feel entitled. I have good reason to. The demo should of been out for everyone at the same date this is the type of shit that people just deal with. When it shouldn't be this way. Honestly If I got 4 codes today I would of gave them out to some of you guys since you all love smash with a passion. I'm highly upset that japan got smash first. There's no "Japan made the game therefore they get it first" that's BS. Pokemon X and Y came out with an international release. You can't say that smash doesn't deserve the same treatment. But I digress. I guess i'm just spoiled. You can reply with a rebuttal of whatever you like it won't make me care more or less. I'm done with this topic.

Going on topic I discovered The villager has invincibility frames on his pocket move. He can survive link's final smash if he does it at the right time. Also there is a video on luigi's custom moves. They seems lame to me. I like the horizontal missile though.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I realized how hard I contradicted myself after I posted. XD I'm seriously done though. I'm serious now. No more code talk. I'm done. Forever. I apologize to anyone on this thread for my behavior. It was humorous. I'm just excited and slightly annoyed. But seriously look at the luigi custom moves. They ain't that great to me. Maybe you guys can see something that I didn't.