Smash 4 Matchmaking Thread

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
It happens

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
Welp, a super nice friend let me borrow Smash 4 over the weekend. So yeah, I'll be available.
I kinda suck, but oh well.
I'm still on, so if anyone wants to drop in, be my guest.

Gold_TSG

People need your FC to drop in, ya know.

Gold_TSG

Oh. It was there. My bad. Running on less than 6 hours sleep.

Gold_TSG

Time to start sharing Wii U tags guys

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
My WiiU name is Windy-kun and I'll probably be online a few times with other people playing. I use a lan connection so I should play pretty well.

Gold_TSG

Get it faster foo

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
Is anyone gonna get an amiibo? I'm disappointed they don't work on Co-op modes :/ That was one of the things I would've bought em for.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Is anyone gonna get an amiibo? I'm disappointed they don't work on Co-op modes :/ That was one of the things I would've bought em for.
I'm not. Even if I had a Wii U, I wouldn't get it. I don't understand the purpose of buying them if all they do is be an extra custom slot and learn from you. And if I wanted an opponent to learn from me, I'd just play against a human.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
I'mma get a Kirby amiibo when I get Smash 4 for Wii U. Because Kirby.
Although, I am a bit disappointed about them for the same reason.

Also, I might as well share my NNID, even though it says it under my avatar. It's DarxMarx.

Bunny5390

If anyone wants to add me (even though I haven't been part of the forum community) my FC is:

3DS: 4339-3000-1385 Wii-U: Bunny5390

I won't be able to play Smash Wii-U until ~ Dec.6-8 though.

Gold_TSG

You've been added to the first post. Hopefully people are actually paying attention to this thread.

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
I've been working a ton lately so I haven't been able to add people. I'll do it this afternoon.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Finally got done with school until spring, so now I can smash again!

My Wii-U tag is RedYoshi94. Hope to get some good games in!(even though I've barely got any practice so far. XD)

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Added everyone on 3DS.
Anyone? I'm too confident in my Little Mac and need someone to set this punk straight.

Gold_TSG

I'm available if you need to learn a lesson