Smash 4 Matchmaking Thread

GaMeZ

Hmm, very odd. Well on the flip side, phone hot spot or not, good connection gets my approval. Too bad you had some heavy hitters, I didn't get to show off my bull crap Wario momentum glitch abuse. And Mac, hes the bane of my Smash 4 career. A good Mac player will always nail me to the cross. Tomadachi screwed you though, haha.

GG's. I need to fix my underwhelming taunt quote things.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
1. Y u no think ike heavy hitter?
2. That glitch is fuckin CHEAP.
3. All I got to see was your up taunt. What else did you have?

GaMeZ

Ike is heavy! Him and Mac are hard to account, as you saw me sail away from your smashs.

Glitch is hilarious. I'm not level of swiping KO's with it yet, but my God, its so fun.

"Sucks to be you." "Last match." And " Good effort." Not even worth the time to taunt.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Sorry, I misread the question. Still, Ness and Mega Man aren't.

I learned that you can do it in ANY DIRECTION NOT JUST UP! GET HYPE!

Eh, still better than mine. Which are 'Yes!', 'Gotcha!', 'Nice!' and 'No Johns'.

GaMeZ

Hold up when hit. Once you take control by doing that, you can angle it in any direction for a short time. The more knockback you were given, the more control time you have, kind of. So if someone tilted you at 50%, you'd get a little distance. If they used a smash, you'd get more.

But yeah, just hold up, haha.

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
I don't really understand the hype with Destiny.

I saw someone play it on PS3. It's a pretty game and all but it's really just an MMO with guns to me. I didn't see the appeal and some people are complaining it's boring for 20 hours and then after 20 hours it gets repetitive. So I'd call it an adquired taste. Frankly I think if you have to play 20 hours to get to the good part of a game then there's obviously a problem because it should be entertaining at least from the start. If I'm gonna sit there bored and frustrated with tedium till it gets good then where's the fun in that?

GaMeZ

I do as many games as I can afford under the sun. Destiny was basically a humorless, repetitive Borderlands. But it had more brown saturation, repeat visits, and cut content for DLC plans.

So, complete garbage. No wonder Eminem got bored.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Anyone?

Gold_TSG

I am currently around for a singular hour

Aero I can't beat you up if you're in for glory.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gold_TSG

If I survive this Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce, I'll be around in a bit.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Mannnn. I got tired of waiting for these matches tho so I just went on for glory mode. My bad Gold.