BRAWL MINUS DEV STREAM! SUNDAY 8PM EST/5PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWB

How serious do our questions need to be? I have questions about Klondike bars and what the devs would do to acquire said Klondike bars.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
How serious do our questions need to be? I have questions about Klondike bars and what the devs would do to acquire said Klondike bars.
How many licks would it take to reach the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Well, we DO expect these dev chats to be productive and get everyone on track, but I'd be lying if I said we were 100% serious all the time.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Everyone is Timmy.
I'm Timmy? Which Timmy am I? Am I the best Timmy? Am I the Sprite sponsored Timmy? Am I Timmy Turner? Or Timmy from South Park?

All these answers and more shall be answered this SUNDAY. Along with a hidden character reveal that will surely leave the masses Shrekt. Brawl Minus Dev Stream coming to theaters near you. Break it until it's balance.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Sorry guys, I didn't mean to post Brawl Minus leaks on this thread.:confused:

Thor

Yes, please show us PM/Smash 4 Mewtwo.

But seriously, if there is a Mewtwo in the works, please do show.

Mawootad

Minus Backroom
I believe it'll be myself, Pin, Sammi, Tybis (no mic due to some very recent hardware issues), Doq Kirby, and maybe a few others in the call.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Here's a question for the stream: What's happening with CPU AI? Is that something you've been working on here and there, or has it been sitting on the back burner? I figure it's very low on the priority list for you, but I hope you take the time to make the CPU use their Minus abilities properly when you can. Many of us play solo more often than with others, and it gets old fighting the under-powered AI.

Wasn't KingClubber from Project M helping with this? Who will work on CPU AI in Minus? When?

Two easy fixes for 4.0:
1.) NEWB already fixed CPU Mario's inability to double Up-B. See here.
2.) Make 'Dorf use 'Douken instead of Warlock Punch if opponent is far away. Or always, WP rarely hits.

NEWB

So to be clear, we are watching the stream on twitch and not the Skype chat itself.

And it will be on YouTube later.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Too bad I was at work

Status
Not open for further replies.