Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Somehow I misread peach as jigglypuff nevermind.
Easy mistake, being clone characters and all (the only major difference being that Peach has Toad).

WastedCrits

I'm back! I haven't been playing at all in my absence, so I'm probably not too good, but I'd like to try for a runner up spot for Mario, Marth, and Random, when anyone has the time.

Bashdemears

Jiggs2stronk
I'm back! I haven't been playing at all in my absence, so I'm probably not too good, but I'd like to try for a runner up spot for Mario, Marth, and Random, when anyone has the time.

I dont have internet atm so you can challenge my spot and get it for free in a week or you can play Lightning.

WastedCrits

I dont have internet atm so you can challenge my spot and get it for free in a week or you can play Lightning.
It feels wrong doing it, but I'll take it. I'd like to have a match with you if/when you get internet, though.

I have a random spot and we can arrange a time to play.
I'm free whenever you are. Just not today, I gotta spend sometime remembering how to play and making sure I'm all up to date.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
I wasn't aware I had much of any reputation here. Regardless, I'll do my best to live up to any expectation you might have.

Speaking of which, I have to fight your Sonic because I need to get that Sonic champion.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
It's been forever since I challenged Sammi and he doesn't currently do online play. So, place me as Lucario Runner up. Also, Bash lost his wii and I'm unsure when he's getting it back, so Marth RU as well.

Just got Lucario and Sonic champ from Joenen.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
Just got Runner up spot for Marth from Lightning. 3-1

and I lost to Gold 1-3

Last edited by a moderator: