Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Oh yeah, you need my FC?
5072.0955.0437 Dr.K

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Yeah, I plan to update the Friend Code list in the first post soon.

I haven't seen the following people post in a while:

Fivavoa - ???? - ???? - ????
Gumbie - 1593-7158-7900
InsanityReborn - 0820-3393-6279
Moneer - 5157-3316-2089
Poatface - 1891-0908-9693
Samus-Chief - 0430-8325-1481
Shadó - 5413-1241-7800
Smilindeth - 0473-7465-4111

Please post if you're still participating, or I'll have to mark you as inactive.

Also, it seems Brawl- has dropped the "MAX" from its name, so I may remove "MAX" from the topic title as well.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I'm debating on whether or not to drop out of this stuff, cause it's kinda lost its appeal to me.

Thor

Add me to the FC list and put me as "inactive" - I should be able to reactivate on like August 11th or something (and I plan to come after Falco and MK titles, at the very least) and I may or may not end up inactive again in the fall, but I'd appreciate being on the list.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Because of the lag? Or just tired of Mirrors?

A bit of both, really. Another reason would be that I just don't like being competitive. It was fun for a while cause it allowed me to play with people, but with my sleep schedule, it's hard to set things up anyway as well. At this point, I'm caring less and less who has the titles, cause I know where my skills are at.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
I'd really like to extend that 4 minutes in rule to DC's as well. I feel like if I have a 2 stock lead and the match is nearly over and then we desync on my opponent last life that it should be a victory on my part.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
I'd really like to extend that 4 minutes in rule to DC's as well. I feel like if I have a 2 stock lead and the match is nearly over and then we desync on my opponent last life that it should be a victory on my part.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
But nobody would do that. As far as I hope. I mean you can intentionally freeze your wii too possibly. But I guess you'd have to know how to do that.

Glyph

Its also just on people's words for results, and both players might be right when they say they were winning. Counting DCs as wins just makes for a system ripe for abuse and inconsistency.

Defended my Kirby title from Pin 3-0.

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
But nobody would do that. As far as I hope. I mean you can intentionally freeze your wii too possibly. But I guess you'd have to know how to do that.

Don't just assume no one would do that though, especially when there's no physical proof.

Also yeah Duke won Kirby 3-0. Next time...next time.

Kien

A Meaningless Circle
Minus Backroom
I guess so. There should be some kind of rule though. Even if it's regarding consistent DCs or lag. Like, a reset counter or something. If you desync however many times on a match then whoever was winning the majority should get that match. It'd be cool if we did a stock based thing.

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
I'll take a Sheik RU spot and the final Pit RU spot.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Title Listing and FC List updated.

Still missing some FCs and aliases; post yours if they're missing.

I don't feel like going searching for them right now...

The Concept

Philosopher & Assassin
FC: CNCPT / 2022-4105-1387

Neville

GG M8s
Minus Backroom
Yo now that I have wimmfi up and running put my FC in the OP please. I'd also like to claim a runner up spot with fox.
Edit: nvm Gold_TSG helped me realize I'd never played on wifi before so I got wrecked. Gonna go practice.
Edit of the edit: Don't see why not now. I'm not spectacular at wifi now but whatever.

Last edited by a moderator: