Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
So I took the runner-up title for Marth from WastedCrits, and I'll eventually challenge Pin for the title of champ.

I'll go for the Dorf runner-up tomorrow and challenge Bent eventually.

Since I didn't know Newb had the DK title... Sorry Newb, but I'm gonna have to challenge you for that. :p

Gold_TSG

So I took the title from Pin for Marth~

Gold_TSG

I won't be available until much later. Easter is family day.

NEWB

Send me a pm and we can arrange a time to play. I say this to everyone! We may not play today, just vpbecause I don't frequent this site all day, but I will be checking on and off inconsistently all day.

Gold_TSG

I'll be around for a while now, as I have tv access again.

Gold_TSG

I now hold the title for DK as well.

Thor

The fact that you hold DK and Marth titles makes me feel better about how badly you've wrecked me with them - I'd hate to think you're not [one of] the top current DKs/Marths, given how long the mod has been around (not very). Still means if I want to get better I have to practice a lot more.

Hey this weekend is bad for those Link matches if Bent/NEWB were wonder (or whoever has the titles for Link), so I'll have to unfortunately skip any possible openings you have and wait until May for trying to get those spots.

Gold_TSG

Grab the Link title and I'll challenge you for it ;)

Beeeeent. Update the liiiiiist. D:

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
^ I will when I get on a PC again, should be tonight or tomorrow. It's annoying to type much on a tablet. -.-

Thor

Also put me down for Charizard/Samus runner-ups. I need to find time to fight NEWB soon so we can see who the champions of all these characters are!

CaptainEllipsis

Graphic/Character Designer
Any chance i can take those Diddy and Pit spots?

Also put me down for Luigi and ZSS RU's.
I'm always on skype or Xat, so you can probably find me there

Glyph

Bump me up to champ for all the uncontested ones I'm in, and I'll challenge for the Pika slot next time I can get around to playing

Gold_TSG

I'll take runner-up for ROB and Olimar (who'd ever think someone would go for that?)

Other Aether

Mediator
Olimar (who'd ever think someone would go for that?)
Well, I'd have gone for Olimar in a day or two if there was any chance of me being able to battle online. I'd challenge you for it, but my internet averages somewhere around 50kbps, and that just doesn't work.

Thor

My Olimar's actually not bad, but I don't feel like fighting Gold for it.

Gold_TSG

Mine is getting scary.

WastedCrits

I'd like to challenge pin or light for a marth slot back, and I still need to face joenen for the sonic champ spot. It's also been to long since I've challenged bent for all of our usual matches.