Brawl- M3: Mirror Match Masters

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
Tonight, I won the Ike Champ Title and defended my Falcon and Gannon Champ Titles. Good games WastedCrits!

Also played a bunch of friendlies with Pin. :)

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
Won title of Marth Champ against Lightning.

Smilindeth

Based on how tonight's matches went, probably try for DK, Ness, Ganon, Wario, and G&W eventually.

How does the random spot work exactly for this?

NEWB

Same as other characters. If you get transforming types, you are not restricted to any particular form.

WastedCrits

I'd like to throw out challenges to Jonen for the Sonic spot and Pin for the Marth spot, as well as Bent for rematches on Ike, Falcon, and Ganon, whenever any of you are available.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
WastedCrits said:
I'd like to throw out challenges to Jonen for the Sonic spot and Pin for the Marth spot, as well as Bent for rematches on Ike, Falcon, and Ganon, whenever any of you are available.
I've been busy lately, with college and the new job... I think I'll have some free time Thursday evening. Would you be available then?

WastedCrits

Bent 00 said:
I've been busy lately, with college and the new job... I think I'll have some free time Thursday evening. Would you be available then?
Sure thing. :) I was beginning to think this thread was done for.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
If joining this will make it so more people will play with me, I suppose I could be a part of it.

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I might have some time to play late tonight. If not, I'll try to get online tomorrow afternoon.

Either way, I'll post here again when I'm available.

WastedCrits

My apologies to Bent for not showing up last night, I was having a family night. I'm available today, though.

Ferrous Faucet

Hey guys, I want to get in on this. I just got my Wi-Fi working, but I haven't used it before so this is my first try.

My friend code is 5414-8975-1908. I'm on East Coast time. I'm available to play tonight. Send me a PM or find me at brawlminus.tk/chat

Thor

Maybe I should get in on this...

actually I just want to play matches in general.

My FC is 4986-6645-6355.

I think Peach's Castle should be a CP stage, mainly because I love that stage, it has two full levels without really allowing circle camping, and it has those awesome smash bumpers that add some extra strategy to DI and also allow for cool combos if someone reads a tech or missed tech (if necessary, only the sunset version because it always has grabbable ledges on either side - I think holding some button combination lets someone always choose that stage, like with Spear Pillar).

I claim runner up on Meta Knight, Falco, and Pikachu [empty slots currently] [and would like to challenge those champions at some point], I'd like to challenge the runner-ups for Link to claim one of those spots.

NEWB

Are you issuing challenges then? Gotta specify who unless you don't want to yet.

Wish I could be more active, but school is a bitch.

Thor

I'll play either of the Link runner-ups (Bent and I think you?). I guess I can issue it formally but I have high school so I'm only open on weekends (my Spring Break was this past week). So while I'd like one of you to set something up, I get people are busy and stuff, and don't want to put pressure on people to make a date just for a runner-up title.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
I'll challenge the Marth and Link guys?