Community cBliss Competition!

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Goodbye Flairguy. I don't know you.

Edit: No wait, I do know you. I actually follow you on soundcloud and I have one of your songs in my music pack. Didn't think I would meet you here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flair Guy

Pin Clock

Project Leader
Minus Backroom
OP Updated with all the download links!

Characters that currently do not have textures are: Yoshi, Pit, Samus, Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Olimar, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Pichu, Pokemon Trainer, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard, and Snake

SUBMISSIONS FOR MARTH ARE NOW CLOSED.

In addition, Submissions for Captain Falcon will be closing soon! so if you have ideas for Captain Falcon textures that aren't yet submitted, this is your last chance to get those in!

Flair Guy

Edit: No wait, I do know you. I actually follow you on soundcloud and I have one of your songs in my music pack. Didn't think I would meet you hear,
What song did you pick?

Flair Guy

Flair Guy

Thor

Those skins are mostly meh to me [probably because I don't understand the references you make], but I'm glad to see this project hasn't been deserted. I do like the Mario one that says something about a Wing Cap.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
No it ain't dead. I'm just busy doing my own life stuff to work on textures that take up huge amounts of my time. Toon Link is next for me and I will have to make sure I make him correctly.

Flair Guy

I thought that would be a Dio texture, and I was right! It was you, Dio!
Your first guess wasn't Jonathan, but Dio?

No it ain't dead. I'm just busy doing my own life stuff to work on textures that take up huge amounts of my time. Toon Link is next for me and I will have to make sure I make him correctly.
Oi, you got a problem with my toons?
U3n5u4c.jpg

Kind of looks like Scorpion
GET OVER HERE... to the download link.
0yxzb1n.jpg

Gotta have all Link's costumes in chibi form.
Download somethin, will ya?
fEiPHBK.jpg

Because sometimes Dark Toon Link is just too much
Ownload the edge

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Yes I do. I don't like them. That's why i'm making my own before you fill up the toon link box with your textures. Like you did with luigi.

Flair Guy

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
If you can make a real good texture for a closed character I can make exceptions if the quality is high enough.
Is there any doubt that I could do that. :cool: But alas, i'm working on toon link not luigi.

Flair Guy

Thor

What would an N64 ROB look like? I'll get to that at a later point in time if someone can help me
chskeXm.jpg

I guess this works as Minus ROB. You're welcome, Aero.
Download for Super Smash Bros. Melee

I love all three of these textures, especially the Wii one [LOVE that blue on him]. If we had to vote for ROB skins I'd give all my votes to that Wii one for sure [if that's a thing], but the other ones are also great.

Flair Guy

And now, one of my favorite video game characters, Donkey Kong. I'll make more if I can come up with ideas, but coming up with things for the Dong is hard.
FJZvHQ7.jpg

Brown's not the color of an ape. Show these shams who the king of kongs is.
Download now, you'll go bananas.
2yQHcRj.jpg

It's nice to have some non-Cloud Final Fantasy textures, kupo. Surprised the chocobo head hasn't shown up, kupo.
Download my yeti buddy into your game, kupo.
Y5UkHRG.jpg

How amusing that the preview is corrupted
Unlike the real Bonzi Buddy, this download is actually safe.