Smash 4 Matchmaking Thread

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
I don't feel like censoring myself for one person. I could of said I highly dislike that one stage. And it's a complete displeasure for me when ever I have to play in it. Or I loathe the idea of playing in a stage such as that since it severely screws over my mains and makes the matches last all 8 minutes which only happen when things drag on. The ceiling will always get in your way and if your opponents has moves that contain enough range they can just pop out that on me under me and hit me forcing me to get close while they can just maneuver around me and just go up a floor rendering my moves useless again. I do in fact obtain quite a bit frustration for that stage indeed. Some might even say that stage might even rustle my jimmies. Make me quite salty. I could of said all that instead of just cursing mindlessly. But I like to think everyone got the point when I said "Fuck Tomodachi Life stage". Sorry if you're offended somehow by meaningless cursing.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
I wasn't. And according to his profile, Baby_Sneak is 15. So you're censoring for 2. Although it's not like we haven't heard worse.

NEWB

I thought you were just simply joking aether...

This is the matchmaking thread, where we come and make matches...

You guys decide what rules you use.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Ehhhh. If I were to censor myself. You would also have to censor television, movies, games, and youtube as a whole. I rather not It's kinda a hassle. Also I didn't start anything. I don't know what I did except show extreme distaste for a certain stage. Unless you really like that stage I don't see what the offense was. Going off that. I was merely stating that maybe we should have some universal rules or whatever. Because I like my custom moves on. but I don't want people to use power up all the way Little mac on me. And do 100 percent with one smash attack.

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
I don't use custom moves.
Like, EVER.

Why not? They're fun :( Although I'm a little dissapointed in some people's customs. I thought Samus' slow beam/missiles would be better but good rushdown makes it not super usable. I kept getting hounded by Lucina and wasn't able to do much set up. Meanwhile, Megaman pretty much needs everything to be custom lol Except Metal Blade but Shadow Blade is alright too.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Not really. His down special, yes, but not the rest. His Rush Coil can get great heights fast and his Crash Bomber is hilarous to spam against humans lol.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
His up special is super predictable. Crash bomber I can understand. But his up special simply not good against people who want to gimp ya. He takes so long to get out of his "Can't F@$kin' do anything state" anyone who is faster. (Lucina's fair) can just knock him far enough since his horizontal recovery isn't the best. I prefer beat. Sure beat is slow. But he is maneuverable.. But hey that's my opinion. I never had megaman trouble. Where they just kept coming back with a up B. I don't think I ever will have that problem.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Custom battles should be up to those setting up matches. That should have been a given from the start.

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
Beato-kun is a much better recovery and I just like Skull Shield since it at least reflects.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
Well if you guys fight me and if I remember. I'll always have custom on. As long as you ain't screwing with me. I see the custom moves as balanced. They always have some type of nerf to them that balances it out. Also it brings fresh air to old characters that aren't sonic(lame a$$ custom moves) Also side note, please for god sakes don't choose tomodachi life stage. ANYTHING ELSE. PLEASE. I would rather fight at the freaking new mario bros 2 stage and let you collect 100 coins and destroy me. Just not that stupid stage with all the floors.

Windego

Pew Pew Pew Buster
Well if you guys fight me and if I remember. I'll always have custom on. As long as you ain't screwing with me. I see the custom moves as balanced. They always have some type of nerf to them that balances it out. Also it brings fresh air to old characters that aren't sonic(lame a$$ custom moves) Also side note, please for god sakes don't choose tomodachi life stage. ANYTHING ELSE. PLEASE. I would rather fight at the freaking new mario bros 2 stage and let you collect 100 coins and destroy me. Just not that stupid stage with all the floors.
Not even Omega Tamagotchi Life?

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
You know megaman but you don't know who beat is. I don't have a response to that. Also no. Screw tomodachi life. I love the game not the stage. We playing on omega final destination only. 3 stocks. Wii fit crawl only.

AeroIncarnated

The Only Hero
We is anyone. I just used it to not be specific. Since I could play with anyone on this forum.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Nah, had to go for certain reasons. (My dad's phone was getting really hot so he turned it off. It had a mobile hotspot which was how I was online)
GG anyway.
Dat wario/alph/lucario/bowser skill tho.