New Buff ideas

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
YES.png

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Just another idea here:
Remove sourspot on Snake's fair. So it only sends people downward. They did it for Ness (according to his txt file in the ness fighter folder).

NEWB

That sourspot exists because his fair had a JC. This allows you to actually combo with sourspot fair with Uair or another sourspot fair into upb and then Uair.

Thor

Play as MK and Snake on a team. Have Snake put a C4 on MK. MK can now use Mach Tornado on the enemy team - it's very safe (all things considered, and safer in Brawl- with the cancels) and it will possibly transfer onto them, so when Snake hears the C4 transfer sound, he can know to blow it up and deal damage to your opponent.

You can also do shenanigans with MK/Kirby uthrow and Snake's C4, but those don't actually require the C4 to switch players, only that MK is player 4 [well-spaced (at least in Brawl, it's even harder in Brawl-, if at all possible), MK or Kirby uthrow so that the opponent hits a fully charged Snake usmash projectile on the way up is also fantastic].

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
Then how can one do silly things with mach tornado in teams???
Me and my friend play Snake/Falcon often in teams, so I plant a C4 on his back and HE'S OFF.
I can detonate it safely if he manages to Falcon Dive somebody. It's pretty great.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
Then maybe sheilding after Snake loses control of the missle will make it drop down sooner like in vbrawl? It would be cool to shot one straight up, then sheild to make it drop to the ground on your oppenent.

NEWB

It actually does that on its own. If you send it straight up, it will just fall back down.

Granted it takes and you can't control when it falls down.

GaMeZ

How about making all of Pikachu's aerials give a kind of momentum, like the Pikacopter does? A constantly flying Pikachu dropping free thunders sounds like the kind of Pokemon I'd want to play. Give him something... ANYTHING. *Cries*

Thor

Give Ike a jump cancel on his dair.

That's just gross. We're trying to improve characters in interesting ways, not make them obscene.

How about making all of Pikachu's aerials give a kind of momentum, like the Pikacopter does? A constantly flying Pikachu dropping free thunders sounds like the kind of Pokemon I'd want to play. Give him something... ANYTHING. *Cries*

I think Pikachu is actually solid as is, but... I wouldn't mind a dair that can be used to rocket him downwards (the free edgeguards would be so real though) or a nair that halts momentum if you use nair by holding A down for more than a certain number of frames.

Thor

What do you mean gross?

How would you like it if Falco dair could be held like Jiggs dair? Or if you could store Marth's shield breaker and be able to use a fully charged one at any time? Or if Wario Waft was MORE powerful than the vBrawl waft? Or for Ganondorf to be able to run on the ground while charging up a Warlock Punch? Or for Captain Falcon's Falcon Kick to be +10 on shield and for him to have a jump-cancelled grab?

That kind of gross.

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
How would you like it if Falco dair could be held like Jiggs dair? Or if you could store Marth's shield breaker and be able to use a fully charged one at any time? Or if Wario Waft was MORE powerful than the vBrawl waft? Or for Ganondorf to be able to run on the ground while charging up a Warlock Punch? Or for Captain Falcon's Falcon Kick to be +10 on shield and for him to have a jump-cancelled grab?
That would be awesome.