Toil is a Fraud

Greatest_Aether

Forum Reg of sorts
I fight CPUs on tournament-like settings (no items, Ike only, Final Destination), but even though I usually win, I'd still be the worst person on these forums.

Thor

*shakes head in dismay*

It's nothing like that. Good trash talk has no consequences other than the "YOU WAS TALKIN ALL THAT SHIT. NOW YOU LOOK HELLA DUMB." But afterwards everyobe is friends.

I was making a joke I hoped Doq would appreciate.

It wasn't meant for you in the fist place you entitled Jigglypuff scrub.

Guess I'm one of the people who just isn't used to it then, since I've always been the more respectful type. A good handshake and a "good luck" is how I generally do things.

That's how I do things whenever I play in tournament, except fist bump since I'm kind of germophobic, especially about my nice controller.

Seriously though, what if I can't?

Room for improvement then.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
you can talk trash, try it.

OLD BANANA PEEL!

CRUMPLED MILK CARTON!

USED TISSUES!

I bet y'all feel inferior now, huh!?
I want to frame this and hang it on my wall.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
If his DK plays anything like from the videos I watched of him, he's gonna have a very hard time against mine.

Thor

If Toils DK is anything like it was a while back I'd bet a large sum of money on him

Have you even played Gold_TSG?

Also I really wanna have a Wi-Fi compatible Wii so I can fight Toil but I can't and I'm SO UNHAPPY about it...

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker

Also I really wanna have a Wi-Fi compatible Wii so I can fight Toil but I can't and I'm SO UNHAPPY about it...
You can't use an ethernet connection? Not close enough to your router?

Thor

You can't use an ethernet connection? Not close enough to your router?

I don't have my Wii with me. Since I am at college for the first time, my parents didn't want me bring game systems to distract me.

But since midterms went well, my dad shipped me a copy of Smash 4 3DS and a 3DS (Which happens to be one of the Smash Bros limited edition ones). So I'm getting some stuff, but I don't have a Wii I can use for Wi-Fi (I can try asking Sunderstorm again, but I think he said he doesn't use Wi-Fi...).

Bent 00

Longtime Limit Breaker
I don't have my Wii with me. Since I am at college for the first time, my parents didn't want me bring game systems to distract me.

But since midterms went well, my dad shipped me a copy of Smash 4 3DS and a 3DS (Which happens to be one of the Smash Bros limited edition ones). So I'm getting some stuff, but I don't have a Wii I can use for Wi-Fi (I can try asking Sunderstorm again, but I think he said he doesn't use Wi-Fi...).
I see. Well, at least you can play SSB4 online. I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive.

When you're able, I'll play Minus against you online. I'm curious to see how good your Falco is.

BTW, which version of 'Dorf do you run in your build?

PermaVermin

Infinite Loser / Rodent
If his DK plays anything like from the videos I watched of him, he's gonna have a very hard time against mine.
I like your attitude. To be fair though, most of those videos are hella old.
Old videos of me playing look really bad too.

People play fighting games online?
In all seriousness I'd love to play anyone who lives in SoCal sometime Haha.. I haven't had good competition since Fuse died of weed.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
The videos of me are old as well. Since then, I've greatly improved my DK with a shitton more deadly options. Ask BC. We just got done playing, and he is the first to witness my DK in complete lagless glory.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Yeah... that DK is a monster. The only times I ever beat the damn thing are when I'm playing Yoshi. Those eggs save my life. XD

Thor

I see. Well, at least you can play SSB4 online. I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive.

When you're able, I'll play Minus against you online. I'm curious to see how good your Falco is.

BTW, which version of 'Dorf do you run in your build?

I don't know how to mod things well [i.e. edit files - I usually have Doc help me in the chat when I need help with something since he's so good at that stuff] so I just run Vanilla 3.Q at home and I'm also reliant on Sunderstorm for Minus (since I don't have my Wii), but I'm highly tempted to go back to 3.3 with slow lasers, ZSS being a boss (infinite jumps is hilarious but isn't even why I'd do that...), Samus not falling like a rock, and some other stuff I like. Or whatever the most recent build with a lagless WP, but I don't think that's worth some of the buffs from 3.3...

If I could I would run one of your versions of cancels or put back in MAX except also ignoring shields.

Also I just learned my Falco looks significantly less retarded when I'm not in lag, and is also a lot less (for lack of a better term) "spammy."

Thor

Samus falls like PM. Actually, not that fast.

No actually faster than PM.

Or at least, I feel nice and floaty playing as PM Samus, but not as Minus Samus... like, I can do DJ missile cancel onstage from the ledge as Samus in PM, but not in Minus...