The Official Match-Making Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumbie

Why doesn't someone compile a Minus iso for the community so people can play on Dolphin Netplay? The Project M netplay community is really thriving and my lack of a Wii for Wi-fi matches is hampering my ability to continue to play Minus B)

I'm not sure what all would be entailed in making the iso, there's a tool for creating Project M isos so maybe something could be done with that.

Doqtor Kirby

Resident Design Nitpicker
Minus Backroom
Why doesn't someone compile a Minus iso for the community so people can play on Dolphin Netplay? The Project M netplay community is really thriving and my lack of a Wii for Wi-fi matches is hampering my ability to continue to play Minus B)

I'm not sure what all would be entailed in making the iso, there's a tool for creating Project M isos so maybe something could be done with that.
Legal problems prevent us from distributing full game discs. And if you look in the Tutorials section, there IS a tutorial to play Minus in Dolphin.

Gold_TSG

Can't stop The Dorf Train.
Anyone available?

Gold_TSG

Late night battles are fun.

Gold_TSG

Did you follow the instructions for getting back online?

Gold_TSG

I don't think it does, and using it might cause desync. I would ask one of the more technical guys for help in this though, as I registered before they shut down. I wanna say you can still register, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Darxmarx

The Learning Star Warrior
You may guys may have figured this out already, but you can't register your old FC onto the new servers anymore. Also, 3.Q comes with basically 100% codes. It unlocks all characters, stages, and music options for you. However, CDs will still appear (I think) and all of the side mode stuff isn't touched at all.

Gold_TSG

So it's just a matter of him connecting to the server? Or...?

NEWB

I know that I never had to do anything to get with the new servers. The servers shutdown, then minus included codes for wifi and I could get on without doing a thing.

So according to darx, the new servers won't work with old friend codes anymore? That certainly would mean that you need to delete your brawl save.

And even of minus didn't have the unlock codes, you can get a save file online.

Thor

If you didn't get your FC in the database before whenever they stopped taking old FCs, you need a new FC.

Minus comes with all characters and stages available, but if you also play regular Brawl, you will need to re-unlock everything. Also, make sure you download the RSBE01.gct and put it in the right folder - I don't think 3.Q comes with it [this was an error on the dev side, not them saying they don't support Wi-fi, at least as I understand it].

Gold_TSG

The missing wifi code was a mistake as far as I know, and the download was added separately to save time from reuploading the entire mod again.

Glyph

I'm home and looking for games if anyone is available. I'll be in the chat, just say my name a bunch of times so I hear the dings and actually check

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Name: BC
FC: 3270-1754-0912
Availability: Every day except Wednesday, usually from 6 pm to around 2 am EST
Mains: Yoshi(Primary), Lucario, Bowser, Ganondorf, Pikachu, Sonic

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
Anyone available to play? I got a few hours to kill before I head to work.

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
I think I'm free for a little. Might have to go suddenly though. I'll register ya.

BC

Momentum Based Player
Playtester
GG's, Tybis. I never realised how annoying G&W is. o_O

Tybis

Resident Minusaur
Minus Backroom
GGs to you as well! My wifi Yoshi rage... is hot enough to cook an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.

Status
Not open for further replies.